Quantcast

I miss baby poop

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Changing diapers used to be easy. Strictly breast fed baby... poop had almost no odour...really easy to clean up. It was a snap!

Now that she's eating solids....yeeeeeechhhhh!! It's not baby poop anymore. It's regular poop coming out of a little person. Sweet sassy molassee.......

No es bueno...

(best thread EVER)

D

Dingus McGee

I know what you mean -it's just wrong! big, BIG, sticky, stanky meat-eater turds! I began to prefer a firm puck to a chilli-burst-up-the-back-of-the-shirt thing....I've just finished potty-training our 2.5 year old girl and all I can say is THANK GAWD! ----'course I've got a 4 month old boy waiting in the wings....... :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh:

KPicha

Velma
Aug 3, 2002
Northern, VA
HAaaaa, haaa haa!! Yep, that transition is Oh so Lovely and you've got a few more years to go :) And, of course, it always happens at the most "opportune" time too. :rolleyes:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Ah....yes.....baby poop! My daughter is now 3 and potty trained and wouldn't you know it, my wife wants to have another one. And so the cycle of baby poop begins again....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
llkoolkeg said:
Try two in diapers on for size, MMike. Daughter #1 is two years old and Daughter #2 is 5 weeks old. No rest for the weary, I'm afraid.
We had two in diapers for ~1 year. I don't remember it being that bad. Except when the CostCo bill came in every month........ :D

-S.S.-

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Hmmmm ....

Noting the disproportionate number or daugters, it would appear that cycling affects gender selection. Interesting. [bad science is fun :p ]
I think you are jumping to a conclusion that Brian and MMike actually ride bikes.

KPicha

Velma
Aug 3, 2002
Northern, VA
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Hmmmm ....

Noting the disproportionate number or daugters, it would appear that cycling affects gender selection. Interesting. [bad science is fun :p ]
Well, I blew your theory. I have 3 boys :) and 1 girl. We're outnumbered, even with a male dog :rolleyes: :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i pooped off the side of "whoopsie whoodle" trail up on Galbraith the other day.
just thought i'd help make this thread "bike related"....

D

Dingus McGee

Hmmmm, nice placement. Seems you might have had a couple of pre-squirts before the main event. Congrats!

Have we reached a new low here on RM? Is it too offensive for Clear Channel or just the innocent musings of happy parents? Tribal council will surely ensue.

D

Dingus McGee

Skookum said:
i pooped off the side of "whoopsie whoodle" trail up on Galbraith the other day.
Hopefully you have Mule Ear growing up there in the Spring/Summer like at Northstar.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Skookum said:
So what's the proper etiquette out there in the Great PNW regarding trail dumps? Do you bury it? Do you leave it in a steaming pile to grow moss? Smear it with a moldy log so it'll get washed away?

Burying is the preferred method on the non-desert side here. Oh, and make sure to pack *out* the paper. Good reason to have an extra little ziploc snack bag in the pack. :eek:

-S.S.-

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah i bag mine and toss it in Mmike's back yard.

That would be if i knew where he lived, but he has managed to keep that secret from me all this time. So with a kick of the heel i fill a hole and feed the worms and trees. Doesn't happen too much though, usually i ride a trail leaving no poo behind. But i had just watched the movie "Monster" the night before, so i had that dumb journey song stuck in my head, that puts me over the edge.....