Quantcast

I miss my brother...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Rest of that family is out in Oklahoma..... Been talking to them all night....... march seventh will be ten years.... Just hitting me this year really hard with all that has happened this year. **** kidney failure......

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Go for a ride. Drink some water. Hang in there.

Sorry for your loss. I'd lose my **** all in if my brother moved on.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I know you have a long day at work today. Hopefully it stays busy enough to keep your mind occupied. Don't know how I'd be able to handle losing my younger brother. Just thinking about is making my chest feel empty. Take care Dustin. Call if you need to talk.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Still not sure why, but yesterday really hit me hard for some reason..... Been seeing that part of the family alot this year... I came to terms with this MANY years ago...... Just something about this year...

Talked with the family last night out in OK, they were all together so that helped...... I have to decide were I am going to take vacation this year, supposed to go up to montana, but the OK family is pushing for me to go out that way instead.....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Days like that happen, don't they? I don't know you at all, but my condolences to you and yours. My younger brother left this world just over 18 years ago... most days is fine, some days suck. Seeing the family might do ya some good man, even if it is in OK.