Quantcast

I miss the old days of the lounge.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
It used to be interesting to read and take part, now that we are seeing things regarding Emo and scooters and this whole respect cape cult bs, it's gotten to be really boring to read. I'll still be around, but will be in the DH forum, the rest of the time I'll be at hcor.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
If I deleted all the stupid useless crap, I'd have people bitching about that too. Be sure and check in on us from time to time.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Opeth said:
It used to be interesting to read and take part, now that we are seeing things regarding Emo and scooters and this whole respect cape cult bs, it's gotten to be really boring to read. I'll still be around, but will be in the DH forum, the rest of the time I'll be at hcor.
Too funny... I remember a few dozen lounge posts like this last year and the year before and the year before that. :nopity:

J

JRB

Serial Midget said:
Yeah, thats great. Want to go riding on the first Monday of Feb? Not sure of the date but you can figure it out... :D
Feb. 6

I miss Opeth being rip.

J

JRB

RideND said:
I may be wrong but isn't the sixth the first Sunday? As in Super Bowl Sunday?
I am so calendar challenged lately. I bang peeps for grammar, and I don't even know what day it is. You are right, but I don't know about the super bowl. I thought it was today. :help:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
narlus said:
my antidote for blase forum content? post yr own interesting posts. don't complain about it.
Agreed, If you have a problem with what is being posted simply take note of people who post such threads and steer clear, Don't enter into them and then complain. If your too dumb to realize that bitching is exactly what myself and others want since we are attention seeking emo lovers then u should re-evaluate. Fueling the fire only makes it get bigger, BTW its the lounge big freakin deal, people can post whatever they want thats what makes RM so much better then all the other forums is cuz its everyday instead of just super serious adult type stuff. Cmon all you middle agers know how fun it is to take u back to the old days of emo love, scootering, respecting and the joy of pissing off old folk like urself. Remember tricks are for kidzz.... :thumb:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
biker3 said:
Agreed, If you have a problem with what is being posted simply take note of people who post such threads and steer clear, Don't enter into them and then complain. If your too dumb to realize that bitching is exactly what myself and others want since we are attention seeking emo lovers then u should re-evaluate. Fueling the fire only makes it get bigger, BTW its the lounge big freakin deal, people can post whatever they want thats what makes RM so much better then all the other forums is cuz its everyday instead of just super serious adult type stuff. Cmon all you middle agers know how fun it is to take u back to the old days of emo love, scootering, respecting and the joy of pissing off old folk like urself. Remember tricks are for kidzz.... :thumb:
Thank you sir.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
The Kadvang said:
Somebody call the whambulance. Lolz. :nopity:
How about some whaburgers and french cries? If you don't wanna read it, there is a back button, top left of your browser probably.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
MudGrrl said:
....there's the Sasquatch thread.....

lotta excitement going on here
HAve I ever told you, your avatar has to be one of, if not my fave on this forum. :dancing:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
narlus said:
my antidote for blase forum content? post yr own interesting posts. don't complain about it.
i tried posting the earthed 2 trailer and everyone was just like "i would rather not watch something really cool" and it only got like 20 views. so that was fun.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Serial Midget said:
Yeah, thats great. Want to go riding on the first Monday of Feb? Not sure of the date but you can figure it out... :D
uhmm well i'm not laid off anymore so if it's raining sure, but i can't really say right now..... where were you thinking Cap/Mont Insano/Green?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Opeth said:
I'm just quitting as a lounge regular, will return to this forum for the GMT and after that back to the DH forum.

Make sure you check in on the Endurance racing forum every now and again so you can check the latest Dalton Smacktalk posts! :monkey:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
biker3 said:

Ohhhh DAAAAYUMMM! SMACK! HAHAHAHAHA!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Skookum said:
uhmm well i'm not laid off anymore so if it's raining sure, but i can't really say right now..... where were you thinking Cap/Mont Insano/Green?
I can travel with my economy Minivan of Love (not that kind of love... :eek: ) so anywhere within 100 miles is cool. I'm riding Montesano today and did it twice last week so a change of trail would be cool. Call in sick Sunday night.
:evil:

It sounds like the 7th but I haven't looked at a calendar yet. :cool: