Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Say what you will...but Doogie Howser CAN sing...

How cool can one gay guy be? I don't get it. One day, I'm diggin' his macho overtones in "How I met your mother?"...the next he's prancing ponies with some petulant limp wristed dentite. What next? He's gonna become a terrorist who's hard not to like?:confused:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So my wife just discovered "Glee" on teh netflix:

Is it possible for me to - rep myself?
Wait until she finds out that every song is available on iTunes AND Pandora. Sometimes I am very tempted to just drive off a cliff while we are driving.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Glee sucks, but not as badly as "So you think you can dance".

My wife watches both.

I spend those evenings banging my head against the wall to the beat of "please kill me" in morse code like the dude in that Metallica video.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My new favorite genre is the fake reality show :rofl::rofl:

The show Operation Repo is done in the style of every other reality job show but at the beginning it has a disclaimer stating something along the lines of "This sh!t is fake"
I was wondering how they got people to go along with it...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

The show Operation Repo is done in the style of every other reality job show but at the beginning it has a disclaimer stating something along the lines of "This sh!t is fake"
The first time I read this post, I read it "OP Restrepo" instead of Operation Repo. I was like "WTF, that was fake?"

Heh...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I thought that show was ok at first, but I noticed the disclaimer and started paying attention and now I can't watch it/ Kind of like the day I learned wrestling was fake. Worst day of the second grade.