Quantcast

i must be high

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
b/c i totally agree w/ san fran nan: Pelosi blasts crackdown on medical marijuana
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi has joined critics of the Obama administration's campaign against medical marijuana suppliers in California, saying the government is endangering patients and undermining its own proclaimed policy of deferring to states on the issue.

"I have strong concerns about the recent actions by the federal government that threaten the safe access of medical marijuana to alleviate the suffering of patients in California," the San Francisco congresswoman said in a statement Wednesday.
a sticky-icky situation, for sure

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Can we just legalize and tax it already? All I hear is deficit this deficit that, have the gov't make some genetically engineered bud, tax the sh!t out of it, get some revenue generation, create jobs, export it, and move the Fvck on.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Can we just legalize and tax it already? All I hear is deficit this deficit that, have the gov't make some genetically engineered bud, tax the sh!t out of it, get some revenue generation, create jobs, export it, and move the Fvck on.
Unfortunately, most mouth breathers who rant a rave about how the government needs to create more jobs tend to "turn the other cheek" when the subject of legalizing MJ comes up. They don't want the devil weed to be legal.

Drives me nuts that religious nut jobs will spend millions to thwart two things that really could help stimulate the economy (the other being Gay Marriage).