Quantcast

i need a beater road bike

I want something that i can gradually replace the parts on but will get me from a-b. I'm going to be converting it to single speed.

for the beater, depending on it's condition, i'll spend up to $50.

But if anyone is selling a singlespeed road bike that would be a helluva lot easier, and of course my price range is greater than $50.

Also if anyone is trying to get rid of a unicycle i'd like to pick up one of those as well (for riding to class:lighten: )

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I know that this might not be in your price range but my brother is selling his Brand new Masi road bike for $550 bucks. I think its been ridden once, seriously!

hey hey! dangerboy levers? are you sure that was me? because those levers are anything BUT beater!

Which masi is it? cause I have $250 at the moment and I get paid bi-weekly so if he's the deal cutting type I could send him that 1/4 g-note as a down payment and then we could trade when i get the rest if that'd be acceptable.

I really want to thank all you guys for the response. I seriously wasn't expecting anybody to be able to assist so I appreciate it.