Quantcast

I need a good Hot Buttered Run recipe

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
My favorite is Vodka & Ice in a glass.

Seriously though, it is real easy to make. Take a dark rum, like Myers. Add brown sugar, butter, and then a little cinnamon, nutmeg and maybe some clove to taste.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Myers Rum seems to work the best,

Heres what I do:

Mix a stick and a half of butter, 1 tbls brown sugar, 1 tbls regular sugar, 1 tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg, and crushed cloves. Mix in a food processor, or mini prep. It makes a good batter, which you can save by freezing, or use all at once depending on how many you are making. Add the Mix (amount varies depending on glass size) to a mug. Poor boiling water over the top of the mix and fill the mug about 3/4 full (or 1/2 full if you want to add lots of rum and make the drink stronger). Once mixture has melted with the hot water, top off the glass with your myers rum. It's super good, and I've yet to meet a lady that doesn't like it!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hot Buttered Run? Is that like when you ...

...you know, I was going to make a comment involving liquified feces but I think it's a little too disgusting and I'll leave it to everyone's imagination.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
binary visions said:
Hot Buttered Run? Is that like when you ...

...you know, I was going to make a comment involving liquified feces but I think it's a little too disgusting and I'll leave it to everyone's imagination.
..and we have narlus's avatar to deal with already.

Thanks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
N8, since you have an obsession w/ my avatar, i think i'll be keeping it until election '08.
You should get a premium membership so you can make it bigger.