Quantcast

I need a little help brainstorming....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok so my GF asked what I wanted for Christmas. Yeah I know it's late but teachers only get paid 2x a month.

Anyway I'm kinda stumped... don't really know what I want... I need some help brainstorming some ideas.... I don't need anything for my bike because I don't ride it.... so bike stuff is out.. tools are out since I'm pretty well stocked for tools...

What is everybody else asking for? I'm hard to buy for because if I want something I'll buy it so there is little I "want" that costs under $100.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Clothes. You cant loose, assuming she has good taste, she is going to get you something she would like to see you in.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Dec 23 and she's just asking you now?

LOL
This month hasn't been that great. She was sick for about 1/2 of the month and the rest of the month was spent doing stuff for her school related to the holidays. Let me tell you this months she's spent gobs of money on all sorts of crap that the school does. That is just one more reason for me not to become a teacher.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Clothes. You cant loose, assuming she has good taste, she is going to get you something she would like to see you in.
yeah she has good taste and I did tell her clothes. I also told her I wanted a jacket just like Echo's Ski-doo jacket. She said she might have trouble finding it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Curb Hucker said:
Just send her to Brookstone. I was in there yesterday buying gifts. That store has absoultly nothing I need, yet I want it all
Bwahhhhhhhh true!!!! I hate all that crap or 99% of it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
DVDs
CDs
clothes
That is so lame though.... I've yet to see the reason to own DVD's it's not like I watch the movie more than once usually anyway.

CD's aint much I want right now.

Clothes... maybe....

She did however remember that I wanted Call Of Duty for my computer. :)

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
stosh said:
Bwahhhhhhhh true!!!! I hate all that crap or 99% of it.
hahah, do I need a $70 LED flashlight, no. Do I need a $50 alarm clock that projects the time onto the ceiling, no. Do I need an $800 chair with a chilled cup holder, no. But I want it all :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Curb Hucker said:
hahah, do I need a $70 LED flashlight, no. Do I need a $50 alarm clock that projects the time onto the ceiling, no. Do I need an $800 chair with a chilled cup holder, no. But I want it all :p
I just think of the more usefull stuff I could get for $800 when I go there.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
stosh said:
That is so lame though.... I've yet to see the reason to own DVD's it's not like I watch the movie more than once usually anyway.

CD's aint much I want right now.

Clothes... maybe....

She did however remember that I wanted Call Of Duty for my computer. :)

BIKE DVD's!!!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Curb Hucker said:
LOL... We have one of those alarm clocks that projects on the ceiling.
I LOVE that thing. We only payed about $30 though. (Macys?)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Leethal said:
Massage certificates

New helmet ie if you have a nice new backup you'll never crash again...

XM radio
Hrmmmmmm XM radio... although I HATE having another monthly payment.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Guinness. You can't go wrong with Guinness.

Books
Tools
Something for the hot rod computer like software, light up fan, or something like that.
Gift cert to the local adult store. It's a gift that keeps on giving.
Magazine Subscription.
Big package of toilet paper.
Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time.