Quantcast

I need A new evil

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
ok so if you didn't know my evil got crushed so i'd like to buy another one soon, and evil is out so i'll end up getting it used and thats fine by me.

story

so any locals have an imperial for sale give me a shout, PM, or e-mail me.
thanks
kai-

Jun 18, 2004
have you tried adrelinebikes? or universal cycles? an Evil Imp frame closed on eBay last week for $430 or so... also you might want to give unrealcycles a call or email...

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Did said shipping company give you a time table on settling your claim? Now that the shopping season is over I can get back on my own schedule. If you need help with any of the parts just shout. Beav (aka:Levi Panti the road racer) is healed up and feels comfortable about riding at his old level so we are ready to do the night rides again just say when. Better luck in the new year and if you bring Matt down with you remind him he has to stand next to Mitzle!

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
thaks scott. Yeah all be coming down to do some night rides as much as i can. It's going to be one of those nasty quarters in school again though.
kai-

Green

Chimp
Jan 11, 2005
South Central Woodinville
Hey Kai,

Maybe you can see if Shimano has any old Airlines systems sitting around. That way you can tell people there's a reason for the split top tube.

Is nwxtremeskier Shawn aka 'The Great White Hope' aka 'Junior'?

Anyway, it was fun riding around baker with you this weekend.
Good luck with the freight company.

Chris

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Green said:
Hey Kai,
Is nwxtremeskier Shawn aka 'The Great White Hope' aka 'Junior'?

Anyway, it was fun riding around baker with you this weekend.
Good luck with the freight company.

Chris
First of all airlines freak me out.
second ,yes thats Jr. himself in all his hazed glory.
and heck yeah baker was a blast, i don't have much time off from class but let me know when you come up so we can hit the slopes or the trails man.
kai-

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
soon?
i already got everything back up and running!! :)
i should have some spare time this sunday to go play on it.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
the p'imp is pretty slick, maybe I can snag a quick ride on it from Kai on Sunday...

only a few scratches on the whole thing, if you didn't know the story you'd think it was just normal wear and tear...

I'd probably flip sh!t if UPS told me my bike was squished... that's just not cool, that's like telling someone their grandmother died.... wtf?

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
mplutodh1 said:
I'd probably flip sh!t if UPS told me my bike was squished... that's just not cool, that's like telling someone their grandmother died.... wtf?
thats how i felt but i'm just so glad to have the thing back and running that i don't care what they said...UPS gave back all shipping costs so whatever, it's over and done and i can go ride!