Quantcast

I need a pair of SID Blue Race Face Cranks

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Does anyone have or know of someone that has an old pair of the SID blue race face cranks?

I am building a freekshow bike and definately need a set:busted:

I will be forever greatful!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I know someone who used to have some. No idea if she still has them, or would be willing to sell them. I'll try to find out.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
just tell the powder coater that you need Ford Engine Block blue. thats where the sid color came from.

VMARTINEZ

Monkey
May 23, 2005
I had a set on my Ellsworth SUB22 but they went with the bike when I sold it.
Sorrry.
VM

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
do you know any good guys to cut these? Oh btw this set of cranks may hang on a kittenpaste in the near future :thumb:
Any local graphics place could do it just fine. Just google local place and ask for a quote. If you sound like you know what you're doing, or find someone into bikes it'll be cheap and quick.
Our dealer down in Gainesville Fl built his Kittenpaste up with Eno cranks. Looks hot as hell, matt-black powder, lime green stickers, black cranks and green sprocket.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
message Sunnyracegirl, i think she has a slightly used set still. (race face blue turbine cranks)

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
I work all day today and won't have a chance to get back on the computer till almost midnight East Coast time. If we made the exchange, it wouldn't happen till Mon anyway. I'll take my cranks in and have the mechanic assess what kind of shape they're in. I might be in the market for just the cranks you mention, as I'm building up a 29-er.
:)

Talk to you soon.
-laura

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yeah laura i sent you an email...dont care what shape they are in they wont be used for offroad usage...we can talk tomorrow, thanks again!