Quantcast

I need a recipe for something hot and spicy

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am thinking along the lines of a rice and seafood dish, maybe a Paella of some sort. Or something good to do with chicken....

Anyone have anything tasty to share?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
puerco pebil. pork dish spicy and very impressive dish. its my favorite dish of all times. combine it with a red wine and your sure to get some nookie.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
its actually yucatan. if you rent a movie called once upon a time in mexico on dvd, robert rodriguez does a 10 minute cooking school where he shows you how to make it in the bonus stuff

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I found a few online, This columbian place also does some interesting Mexican dishes. They are most likely to have it if anyone. I think it may be time to make another batch of Andoulle Sausage/Angus Beef chili though.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
collin used to make this spicey salmon with chipotle peppers in adobe paste.

1 can chipoltle peppers in ancho chile paste ( you can find it in the "ethnic foods" section of your grocery store.
honey to taste
lime juice to taste
salmon.

take the chile and paste and puree it, add honey and lime juice to taste. spread over salmon and grill or bake. this stuff is so spicey that it mae me cry, and i love spicey. we actually stopped making it because it was so spicey that it took away from the flavor of the fsh in my opinion but it is good good good. its also super easy (obviously). i recomend serving it with some sort of fruity salsa to help with the heat.