Quantcast

I need a Ride to Sea Otter From San Francisco, Help Me Out

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I'm flying into SF to go to sea otter. I have transportation from the Airport to my friend's house in San Francisco on my way there and back. What I need is a ride from his house in San Francisco to Sea Otter on Wed night, or Thurs morning. And I need a ride back from Sea Otter to my friends house in San Fransicso on Sunday. My friend was going to be able to drive me to and from the race, but this is no longer possible, so i'm looking for you monkies to help me out, if you can take me one or both ways, post up, i'll buy you some food if you drive me around :thumb: Thanks.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
What day do you fly in? I have a friend going down on Friday who may be able to take you if you can get to Santa Clara(it's about 30 minutes south of SF). Hit me up on AIM sometime this week (konamtb) and I'll see what I can do.

If you can't get a ride, which I think you probably will, plenty of local monkie going down, check out the bus system. Amtrak is friendly about letting bikes on and it is super cheap(SF to Monterey would be about 20 bucks) and they have several buses a day. Once in Monterey you could ride or hitch to the race course no problem.

Good luck though and if you can get down here I think I could definitely hook you up with a ride.

The Ito