Quantcast

i need a roommate

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
im graduating in august and i need a roommate. any takers? i want to live in north or northwest austin if possible. up near the arboretum would be cool......forest ridge and bull creek nearby...mmmmmm.
downhil@collegeclub.com

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Oh man, plenty of roomates available in the Far West area. Plus, its close to the trails you mentioned and City Park. Not too far from Walnut Creek either. Not to mention its right of Mopac so you can hit the Greenbelt easier. Yes, I used to live around there :)

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
So which one of you *ex-DirtWorkz boys is this???
Well...the LunchBox is alive and drunk in DFW...
Will I be seeing...and beating you in Kerrville?
I'm sportin a 5" DBR with 8" rotors, pimp a$$ hoops...and the like...ready for this years DH Championships...I think...
When are some of ya'll comin up to DFW for some killer urban?
Shout back at me, bro...

---LunchBox---

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Originally posted by downhil
im graduating in august and i need a roommate. any takers? i want to live in north or northwest austin if possible. up near the arboretum would be cool......forest ridge and bull creek nearby...mmmmmm.
downhil@collegeclub.com
hey man, isn't forest ridge closed?

anyway, there's a chance i'll be looking for a place when school starts. waiting on a friend to decide whether or not he's gonna go back to UT. if you want, you can e-mail me:
fritztownpunk@mail.utexas.edu

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by LunchBox

1)So which one of you *ex-DirtWorkz boys is this???

2)Will I be seeing...3)and beating you in Kerrville?

1) i drank with you at the hick bar in san angelo...and the guy who hit on that raunchy slut was brian....im scott.

2)yes

3)hell no.

Attachments