Quantcast

i need any parts you have!!!i am gonna get a bike!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
here is the deal, as many of you know i had to sell my bikes to take care of outstanding debt before i started school. I am now working part time and not making enough money to survive but hey, thems the breaks i guess, in a couple of years it will be all good. Now to the point. I am getting a frame from an RM member, a hardtail and need the cheapest parts i can possibly get. if you have some items laying around just let me know what ya have. i am pretty much building it all up from used parts. the frame is a letoy III. thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

oh also i am trying to build it up as a single speed to save money.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Nice - LeToys are sweet frames. Sorry, no parts available from me, but make sure you post the finished item. You can run those with 24"s if you like.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I've got a Power V seat. If you pay $2 + shipping it's yours. I may have some cheap pedals in a little while too.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Biggs, I am sorry to say I don't have a lot of parts, but I do work in a shop, and can pass on any discount that I get... if there is something specific you need and cant scrounge, PM me and I will get you a price and you can see if that works!!! glad to hear you gettin back into it...:thumb:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I have:
An old school XT Rear Der. in great condition.
Sram X-7 Shifters
Sram Cassette and Chain
Bar Ends
Old School Specialized XC Wheelset I would see for cheap.
Old school clear Sram Grip Shifters
Shimano LX Bottom Pull Front Der.
Square Taper LX Crankset

Take your pick.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I've got some WTB Speeddisk DH 36 hole rims, a black Specialized 25.4 bar, and a Hayes 6" rotor. All yours for like 10 bucks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have unused handlebars.

Where would you like them shipped?

Free for you.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Biggie - here is a list of some of the stuff I have:

2005 Marzocchi 888 Direct Mount Stem 50mm $ 20
2005 Manitou Swinger 4-Way w/SPV Pump, 450lbs. steel spring & 450 lbs. Ti Spring $200
2005 SRAM X.O Med. Cage Rear Derailleur $ 70
2005 Race Face Diabolus 25.4 Stem, 30mm $ 40
2005 Hope Steel CNC Front QR Axle $ 25
2006 Race Face DH Chain Ring 40T $ 20
2005 Shimano CS-M760 (11-34) $ 40
2005 Woodman Capsule Extreme Headlock 80g $ 10
Hayes Comp. Brake Set (2) Levers, (2) Calipers $ 80
Hayes Factory Ti Hardware Kit for Mag w/ G2 caliper $ 50
Hayes Factory Ti Hardware Kit for Mag w/ G2 caliper $ 50
Bontraeger Super Juice Tire Sealant $ 8
Hadley 10mm axle w/ spacers, for 135mm, std length (177mm) $ 12

Free shipping on everything.

Sent a PM too.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I've got an SDG saddle you can have.

I also have and MRP system 2 chain guide you can have.

Shoot me your address and I'll get em out to you by the end of the week.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
$100 + shipping for an 03 Z1 Freeride with ETA and QR20 Pro.

Lowers are scratched, but stantions are in perfect shape, and the fork performs flawlessly.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Some crazy 3-piece cranks with a mtb bottom bracket. 165mm, 36 tooth (I think) chainring.

Give me an offer, they are beefy and in good condition. BB needs new bearings, or just get BMX sized cups.

The Ito

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
So if I sell all my stuff and stop riding for a year, and the come back, can I get all this stuff for way cheap?

theres a lot of us who are broke and need bike ****, but we don't post charity threads...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
chicodude said:
So if I sell all my stuff and stop riding for a year, and the come back, can I get all this stuff for way cheap?

theres a lot of us who are broke and need bike ****, but we don't post charity threads...
Its because we love biggins, and not you.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
SkaredShtles said:
Yo Biggins! I've got a rear triangle from a '96 Trek Y-22 that you're welcome to have. Oh - and a couple of mid-90's Marz. Z2 Bomber forks. I think one is even 80mm of travel! :thumb:
I'll one-up him and give you a whole 96 Y-11 frame. Pay S&H and it's yours.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
24" Bombshell fat daddy rear wheel, with arrow launch tire brand new, ridden once $50 WITH A FEW FREE TUBES!!!!!!!!
Marzocchi Monster T, actually came off of a LeToy 4, $250 with stem beat to hell but works like a champ. Comes with 2 free Marzocchi "gun cases"
These prices are good for everyone, so buy the shizz

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
chicodude said:

I might start a thread like this but ask people to send beer.:help: :rofl: . Good luck in ya quest Biggins, sorry I can't help you.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I have some leftover stuff from the generous monkeys who ponied up for the RM donation bikes. I'll check tonight to see what I have.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
SkaredShtles said:
Hmmmm.........

If he doesn't want it, I might take it off your hands. I probably still have enough parts to build a Y-bike and save it for my kids. :D

What size is it?
I believe it is a medium; I just need to get it out of my parents garage.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Hey Biggins or Chico (or anyone else) I have a black manitou firefly 110/150 SPV evolve with hex axle in good shape sitting around waiting for a nice monkey home, PM me if you're interested. Cheap cheap, I am lazy as hell and suck at selling things.

I also have an extra 5th Element...oh wait... :rolleyes:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word!!! holy crap i cant wait thanks for all the parts. right now i need to see exactly what the frame has with it. I will need the seat and need to find some kind of cranks/front chain ring. i got a donor headset and an atomlab rear wheel. gonna go single speed on it to save build cost and maintenance and probably just a rear brake for now. will get back to you guys after the frame is in hand. again i sincerely thank everyone and will let ya'll know what i need soon.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
damn this seems to be working out pretty good. Post up what you still need man, ill look around as well, i have tons of crap :thumb:...
cool. as soon as i get all my ducks in a row.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
chicodude said:

awwww you are just upset because i came up with the idea first.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stevew said:
I have unused handlebars.

Where would you like them shipped?

Free for you.

are the bars gonna be strong enough for street/dirtjump use? if so...

ben wiggins
51 virginia ave
asheville NC 28806

woooord dawg!