I need help/inspiration

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Objective:
I want to build some DJ's at work!

Scenario:
I work for a large winter sports comany. we are very corporate but stiill have a lot employees still core at heart, but they are predominatly into skiing and snowboarding. We recently had a half pipe installed in our facililty along along with a new gym and work out equipment. The half pipe was approved mainly because of some influental snowboarders that work here, who also happen to make the company some good steez, because of their enthusiasm for the sport. We also are involved in the biking industry, unfortunately most of the biking fellas at my company are more into the road side of things, and don't know what DJ's are, and are afraid of the freeride side of cycling in general because of it's smalll market share, and our past experiences with it.

Obstactles:
Since we have plenty of rules and regs at work I''ll have to approach this professionally with a proposal, that includes:
-Some examples of DJ's that look "pretty" i.e. would look alright in a backyard
-An explanation of what DJ's are, and how important they are to the biking community as a whole. (I personally believe most cyclists like to watch MTB'rs get crazy on DJ's and Freeride trails no matter what they classify themselves as within the cycling community)
- Reasons why having DJ's would benifit the company (we are involvd in every aspect of biking except for MTB freeride/DH/streeet, DJ, trials type riding) we are also involved in BMX or 20's or whatever they're called now days
-I am low on the totem pole here. I can be blown off very easily,so I'll need a convincing argument!!

The Plan:
-Build a wicked set of DJ's on the abundant amount of land adjacent to our building

Thanks, any input appreciated :help:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Are these going to be just for the people who work at your company, or for the public to use? On a side note I want to work for a company that puts a half pipe on their premises!

bkbassplayr

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia, Maryland
man that sounds awesome... i would open up the dj's to the public, but mabey for an entrance fee, along with exposure of your products to the public... and hey who doesnt think dirt jumps are pretty? (man im biased haha)