Quantcast

I need help

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
OK here is the deal. My roommate and his girlfriend are almost always laying on his bed making out. As well as this they are always acting they are in high school around each other. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't all the time but it is. I have asked them not to do it. That lasted for a week. I know I probably sound like i'm whinning but its getting annoying. What should I do?:help::help:

J

JRB

Tell him that if he is going to continue to make you horny with his chick, he'd better let you hit it for a while. Tell him you want to pound on her, not some HS make out crap. It'll work. I am sure of it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I've got it! Every time they start making out, pull out your John Thomas and start whacking off. Say in a Barry White-ish voice "Ahhhh loooooooove when you guys start knockin' thu boots in fron' of meh"......

GUARANTEED they'll cut that $hit out.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I've got it! Every time they start making out, pull out your John Thomas and start whacking off. Say in a Barry White-ish voice "Ahhhh loooooooove when you guys start knockin' thu boots in fron' of meh"......

-S.S.-

yup - nice :thumb:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Ciaran said:
Get a girlfriend.
Don't really want or need one now. No I am not gay
SkaredShtles said:
You could always cut his pecker off with a rusty knife...........
I don't want to get that close to his man meat.
loco-gringo said:
Tell him that if he is going to continue to make you horny with his chick, he'd better let you hit it for a while. Tell him you want to pound on her, not some HS make out crap. It'll work. I am sure of it.
OH HELL NO. Not this chick. I wouldn't wnat to make out with her ever. she looks manly and like she should be in stergis on the back of a motorcycle with a 50 year old guy that has a white beard down to his waist

J

JRB

Broken_Spoke said:
if those two made love it would be a sad sad sight not to mention the kids that might arise from it

Man - you even gheyed up your own thread. :think:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
That might actualy work i'll give it a try tonight

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Broken_Spoke said:
if those two made love it would be a sad sad sight not to mention the kids that might arise from it
maybe for you, but ol' boy is just trying to get some. and you gotta go off getting all mad about it. dont sweat the small stuff. go ride your bike or something.

J

JRB

Broken_Spoke said:
That might actualy work i'll give it a try tonight

So you wouldn't hit her, and you wouldn't touch his weiner, but you wouldn't mind putting a little rosin on the bow in front of them??? :stosh:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
loco-gringo said:
So you wouldn't hit her, and you wouldn't touch his weiner, but you wouldn't mind putting a little rosin on the bow in front of them??? :stosh:
hey no one said i had to be looking at them i'll just pull up something on the computer

J

JRB

Broken_Spoke said:
Yeah i'm in a dorm

If you think we are hard on you here today, wait until they start calling you the meat spanker in the lounge of your dorm.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
SkaredShtles said:
And definitely don't pet the sweaty things....... :D

-S.S.-
one of the most amusing things i've read in a while, fo' sho'.

y'all have community showers or private? if private, leave some special juice on the water faucet. won't really do anything, but it'd be funny.

pointing jokes at someone 'cause he jacks off is dumb, unless the butt of the jokes does it like 5 times a day. we all know we (guys) do it, it's not a secret. especially in college...****, i've known people bragging about it. boy, i have some nasty stories from this summer, but i'll spare y'all.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
one of the most amusing things i've read in a while, fo' sho'.

y'all have community showers or private? if private, leave some special juice on the water faucet. won't really do anything, but it'd be funny.

pointing jokes at someone 'cause he jacks off is dumb, unless the butt of the jokes does it like 5 times a day. we all know we (guys) do it, it's not a secret. especially in college. boy, i have some nasty stories from this summer, but i'll spare y'all.

You've reached an all time low. I am speechless. :dead:

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
I think that if everytime they did it, you got into a nice loose pair of boxers and sat across the room from them in a watchin them.... Make sure to sit in a way so that they are gett'n a real good veiw of the lobster.... They would stop...If that doesnt work, start messn with yourself when they do it.....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Clark Kent said:
I think that if everytime they did it, you got into a nice loose pair of boxers and sat across the room from them in a watchin them.... Make sure to sit in a way so that they are gett'n a real good veiw of the lobster.... They would stop...If that doesnt work, start messn with yourself when they do it.....
That's already been suggested.........

-S.S.-

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Brian HCM#1 said:
Eat some rank food and keep farting around the place and stink it up so they can't stand to be in the room.
did that once, I had a good time bustin ass and watchin them make faces liek they were gonna puke