Quantcast

I need HELP

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Ok this morning i noticied that a friend of mine(shannon) was online so i'd thought i'd say hey and ask how she was but she didn't answear so i thought she must be a sleep as she is 5 hours behind then all of a sudden i got a message saying do you wanna **** :eek: i was shocked so i asked if it was shannon and if she was ok then she asked me again do you wanna **** me:eek: WTF at this point i thought she's out of her ****ing head(its 21 for a reason) then she whent. Now of course i want to no WTF is going on also i need to know if she is ok as she means alot to me so my question to you monkeys is, what do i ask her? how do i ask her.

Please help

jason

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
just pretend it didnt happen, and dont mention it again.

if you talk about it, she´d akwardly acknowledge the call, downplay it with the drunk card and she´ll frown upon your interest in bringing up the topic.
or she´ll just flat out deny having any memory of the call.

either way, not good for you.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Well, if you're really that worried about her, PM me her address and phone number and I will check in on her for you. I'm always glad to help a fellow monkey out, you know, and this way, you don't risk messing up a good, lasting friendship over meaningless, dirty sex.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
llkoolkeg said:
Well, if you're really that worried about her, PM me her address and phone number and I will check in on her for you. I'm always glad to help a fellow monkey out, you know, and this way, you don't risk messing up a good, lasting friendship over meaningless, dirty sex.
:stupid:

I mean, ya I am in NC too. Id be more than happy to check in on her for ya. :rofl:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
ukjason said:
i'll keep that in mind thanks for doind that but it might just freak her out

Freak her out? Nah, just tell her you posted the story on the intraweb and some dude is on his way to check on her.

Why would she freak out? :clue: