Quantcast

I need prank ideas...help1

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
I know about the freezing of the shaving cream and throwing it in soeone's locker...and the raw chicken in the glass jar of buttermilk....but are there anyothers? And has anyone actually confirmed that the glass gar will break from the chicken decomposing? I would preferably need pranks whose punchlines take time to form so that I won't be associated with them. Thanks.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
peanut butter under the handle of their car door.

the best thing we do around our house is take a black hair band or rubber band (or a regular one and color it black with a sharpie) and wrap it around the handle of the sink sprayer so it is held down. when someone turns the water on the get sprayed. if it is an adult they get sprayed right in the stomach, kids get it right in the forhead. we did that before a poker game that lasted a bout 7 hours. by the end of the game we had gotten a total of 7 people with and one person got it twice. best gag ever.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I put a cooked vending machine burrito inside somebody's computer at work one Friday night. By the time we got in on Monday morning the thing stank like rotting sweatsocks, it was raunchy.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
-by ryan dunn (homewreckers)
my favorite from that show: chop the top of their deodorant and replace it with cream cheese.

and Biggins, crisco works better in the car doors....even when youthink its all wiped out it melts and seeps on hot days.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Oh god, you guys are killin' me tonight...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaouch!

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
T-Pirate said:
I know this skeezer who doesn't know it, but soon enough she's gonna have a niiiice big dildo JB welded on her car as a hood ornament. Then we're gonna lube it so she can't get it off.

Best one yet....though...I wonder if the JB weld will bond to the latex?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
My old fave Needs some old engine oil, an old garden hose and a funnel.

feed the hose up the victums car exhaust pipe till it get's to the muffler then using the funnel pour the oil in.

Nothing happens till the car has been driven down the road for a bit then as it gets hot, total smokescreen! :rofl:

It causes utterly no damage to the car, but is really embarrassing to drive and attracts every cop within 30 miles! :D

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
DaveW said:
My old fave Needs some old engine oil, an old garden hose and a funnel.

feed the hose up the victums car exhaust pipe till it get's to the muffler then using the funnel pour the oil in.

Nothing happens till the car has been driven down the road for a bit then as it gets hot, total smokescreen! :rofl:

It causes utterly no damage to the car, but is really embarrassing to drive and attracts every cop within 30 miles! :D
you can do the samething with heavy axle grease on the pipes or headers..........

blue axle grease under the car door handle (stinks like hell)..........

when i helped a buddy at his import speed shop we removed a guys gear shift nob and replaced it with a big floppy black dong, it was funny watching him grab ahold of it............

replace windsheild washer fluid with soft drink (jolt works best cause of the extra suger)............

if the drive a truck or other car with a drive shaft put a zip tie on the yoke near the body of the car..........it will tap everytime the shaft make a turn and will drive the person cray looking for a messed up u-joint or centering ball of the CV

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Grease a sheet of cardboard up. Then take a condom and fill it VERY full of water and use the greased sheet of cardboard to transport it. Gently, and I mean gently slide it off onto the persons bed. If they even barely touch it to take it off the thing will explode. Its pretty funny, because they always think they can get it off without the thing exploding.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
So here's an idea...learned from this chick I used to date. She heard me use the term "Ratfvck," which in the military meant to dig through something and steal the good bits (like the desserts out of a case of MREs or something.)

She'd gone to CalTech, and expressed wonder that the Marines "Ratfvcked" people as well. Mind you, I had no idea what CalTech or CalTech students were like at this point.

She explained that in CalTech, it meant taking a lab rat, dipping it in liquid nitrogen, and then throwing it into someone's room, shattering it and sending little rat-bits all over the place. Whereupon, naturally, the tiny shards of rat began to melt and stick into the carpet and soon begin to rot.

I don't know if it's simply a sick idea, or if it's ever been done...but thought I'd relate it to you.

MD

PS This is my second rodent-abuse post in like 6 weeks...PETA's going to come after me!

PPS If you REALLY want to piss them off, place an ad for "Free cocker spaniel puppies!" in the local paper, with a phone number and an invitation to stop by anytime at their address. Or change to rotts or pits if you want some more interesting characters showing up...

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
MikeD said:
So here's an idea...learned from this chick I used to date. She heard me use the term "Ratfvck," which in the military meant to dig through something and steal the good bits (like the desserts out of a case of MREs or something.)

She'd gone to CalTech, and expressed wonder that the Marines "Ratfvcked" people as well. Mind you, I had no idea what CalTech or CalTech students were like at this point.

She explained that in CalTech, it meant taking a lab rat, dipping it in liquid nitrogen, and then throwing it into someone's room, shattering it and sending little rat-bits all over the place. Whereupon, naturally, the tiny shards of rat began to melt and stick into the carpet and soon begin to rot.

I don't know if it's simply a sick idea, or if it's ever been done...but thought I'd relate it to you.

MD

PS This is my second rodent-abuse post in like 6 weeks...PETA's going to come after me!

PPS If you REALLY want to piss them off, place an ad for "Free cocker spaniel puppies!" in the local paper, with a phone number and an invitation to stop by anytime at their address. Or change to rotts or pits if you want some more interesting characters showing up...

I was also thinking about sending them a years subscription to OUT magazine....One of the pranks I already pulled was to take the name and address info off a magazine that one of the guys (Most straight arrow guy around) left around the station and glued it to a copy of HIGH TIMES. Proceeded to make it look well read and left it around the station. They were calling him Spicoli for effin weeks.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Someone I know had a grudge against a lousy boss that fired her. She printed out a couple dozen sheets of address labels with her ex-boss' address on it, and used to go into drug stores and grocery stores and shake out the subscription cards out of all of the magazines. She'd check off "bill me later" and paste the address label on.

This was done over a period of weeks, and resulted in many hundreds of magazine subscriptions showing up in her mail box.

Technically, this is probably mail fraud so you may want to use a non-local mail dropoff.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
ICY HOT on their toilet seat, or cream cheese in place of their deodorant, or laxative chocolate bar, rap it in alum. foil, have another bar this time real chocolate also rap in foil, and eat the real one to prove there is nothing wrong with it and when they ask for some reach in the same pocket that you got your choco. from but hand then the other stuff, tell them it dark chocolate (80%) that way they won't question the taste, gets them every time

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
How well does saran wrap around the toilet work? I'd imagine they'd see the light refelcting off of it when they went to use it. Anyone konw of any stealth ways of doing this?

dropkick

Chimp
Jul 3, 2004
Colorado
biggins said:
the best thing we do around our house is take a black hair band or rubber band (or a regular one and color it black with a sharpie) and wrap it around the handle of the sink sprayer so it is held down. when someone turns the water on the get sprayed. if it is an adult they get sprayed right in the stomach, kids get it right in the forhead. we did that before a poker game that lasted a bout 7 hours. by the end of the game we had gotten a total of 7 people with and one person got it twice. best gag ever.
Even better if you want to do a little more work....remove the hose from the sprayer(but leave the sprayer in its holder so it doesn't look too suspicious) and add some cheap hose from any hardware store and you can route it anywhere you want. My favorite was hooking the end of the hose up to the cupboard door under the sink so it sprays all over from about knee-level to their stomach. Or if you have a ton of hose and lots of **** sitting around on the counter, route it all the way around the kitchen so it sprays em in the back of the head.

Gold!

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
haha... sounds like someone has a new booter at the station! I guess we are just boring. we never prank our new guys. We just pour water on each other at any opprotunity we get... I might have to spice it up at the station! Although, we filled a booters boots like 2 inches deep with water and stuck them in the chest freezer and sat around till we got a call.. got our asses chewed by the BC cuz he says that was dangerous if we got a call! but, we DID through a pair of the volunteer boots in the truck just incase... pretty gay, but we got a laugh out of it!

Oct 9, 2003
Attach a mouse trap over the light switch (use duct tape). So when the victims comes home and reaches for the light his fingers gets WHACKED! It works.
Flip through mailorder catalogues an order ALL the free samples. Or just anything. A friend of mine did that to me and I got diapers, wierd books and well, just crap. I kept getting stuff for like a year.

nevermind, zmtb got to it before me, you could shut off his water, fill the toilet up with geliten, and wait for it to dry, then put a small amount of water on the top, turn the water back on, and wait till hes gotta go, he wil have to take his stff out of the toilet, and then spend 30 minutes cleaming up the geliten, and wont really break anything if you do it right:)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hand out fliers with photochopped mugshot saying that (whover you're pranking) is a convicted child molestor. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Inner tube filled with slime under door of the ****ter is always fun, need Comopressor though so you can fill it really reall fast. As far as not bing there, i used to get these little firecrackers that had a string on each side, pull strings and Band. Attack the strings to teh inside of a Pant leg so that when putting pants on, foot will pull; pant leg apart, in turn Pullng the strings!!! and BOOM

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
nikwho said:
haha... sounds like someone has a new booter at the station! I guess we are just boring. we never prank our new guys. We just pour water on each other at any opprotunity we get... I might have to spice it up at the station! Although, we filled a booters boots like 2 inches deep with water and stuck them in the chest freezer and sat around till we got a call.. got our asses chewed by the BC cuz he says that was dangerous if we got a call! but, we DID through a pair of the volunteer boots in the truck just incase... pretty gay, but we got a laugh out of it!

I just need to get some guys back....especially after we had a racoon living in the attic space and they made me suit up with SCBA and pike pole and told me not to come down unless I had a carcass with me. Oh did I mention it was durning a 105 degree heat wave?