Quantcast

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
I am allergic to frikken cats. My roomate upstairs brought in a cat without asking. It is a longhaired bastard too. He keeps on claiming he will get rid of it and a month later my allergies are full blown. Now with a burning nose and sinuses and sneezing. The damn cat scampers around at all hours of the early morning above in his room waking me up.

So now my roomate is moving apr1st and i have a limited time to get even..the cat is gone in a week supposedly. I am going to buy allergy medication as of today but because I have to pay for it I am pissed off. It could take a long while to get this crap out of the house.

I am now lurking for suggestions.......

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Shave it!

edit: sniped by westy. Great minds think alike...

Crazy glue would work, too. For either kind.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Catch it by surprise and slip a sock over it's head.

Put a long piece of tape on it's back or on it's belly.

Wrap some pieces of tape, sticky side out around it's paws.

I am allergic to frikken cats. My roomate upstairs brought in a cat without asking. It is a longhaired bastard too. He keeps on claiming he will get rid of it and a month later my allergies are full blown. Now with a burning nose and sinuses and sneezing. The damn cat scampers around at all hours of the early morning above in his room waking me up.

So now my roomate is moving apr1st and i have a limited time to get even..the cat is gone in a week supposedly. I am going to buy allergy medication as of today but because I have to pay for it I am pissed off. It could take a long while to get this crap out of the house.

I am now lurking for suggestions.......
Let's see - the weed smoking bandit is blaming his burning nose and sinuses and sneezing on his roommate's cat. :clue:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dude I'm allergic to a lot of cats, and I somehow am living fine with 2 persians (some long haired buggers if you're not familiar). I say SIUP.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
I just got back from buying the allergy medication. I bought the cheapest on the market, 5$ for six days worth. 5minutes later I am already feeling better. Perhaps the cat and I no longer have issues...but that doesn't let my roomate off the hook.

skunkty14

Monkey
May 29, 2007
You have roomate problems, not problems with the cat. Any revenge should be taken directly on the roomate, not the cat. And I don't particularly like cats.

Alternative; add Vicks to your vaporizer sessions to "clear" head.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Any local vet will put it down for about 30 bucks no questions asked.
:plthumbsdown:

that is half the price of a hepa filter.

I was thinking more of contaminating his food supply. spooge flavored margerine or smelly ****laced doorlatch to his room syndrome.
To repeat someone else's comment, you have a problem with your roommate not the animal. Do you think fvcking with the cat is going to change anything? Poisoning it's food?? Even if you're joking, you could not be a bigger pussy.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
:plthumbsdown:

To repeat someone else's comment, you have a problem with your roommate not the animal. Do you think fvcking with the cat is going to change anything? Poisoning it's food?? Even if you're joking, you could not be a bigger pussy.
putting it down could be required. They can't give it away and cats are a dime a dozen. Going up to my roomates space without permission to take the situation into my own hands could get me kicked out. However I was only thinking of messing with my roomate on an ongoing basis until he leaves.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
putting it down could be required. They can't give it away and cats are a dime a dozen. Going up to my roomates space without permission to take the situation into my own hands could get me kicked out. However I was only thinking of messing with my roomate on an ongoing basis until he leaves.
Just stop using the cat as a pillow.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
It doesn't have to be required, you could always find a family that is looking to adopt a cat or at least give it to a shelter for someone else to adopt rather than killing or maiming a cat for personal revenge.
You guys are dicks.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
cats aren't people. no one seems to care what I do to my roomate vs the cat so I get the impression that as long as I do mysterious things to my roomate and not the cat without getting caught my roomate will be none the wiser.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
cats aren't people. no one seems to care what I do to my roomate vs the cat so I get the impression that as long as I do mysterious things to my roomate and not the cat without getting caught my roomate will be none the wiser.
Yeah, your roommate is the douche not the cat. I would bust a nut in his toothpaste or do the ol' bouillon cube or clear gelatin in the shower head.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
i am not about to butter the kitchen floor cause my other roomates would likely comedown first and clean it. Buttering my roomates staircase to the third floor might be more interesting. No camera however so dont expect to do more than hear about what happens

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you were to take revenge against me on my cat or pet I would Then take my revenge against you in a harsh and cruel way... Think about it what does revenge ever get you?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
really yall?
you think there is anyone on this bb that would intentionally harm an animal (hunters excluded)?
seriously?

panties bunched, are they?

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
If you were to take revenge against me on my cat or pet I would Then take my revenge against you in a harsh and cruel way... Think about it what does revenge ever get you?
There is not much I can do without starting a war huh?

perhaps i will just offer to put the thing down if his sister doesnt show up this weekend to pick up the cat.

I am mostly pissed off with the guy for bringing in another roomate. She (his girlfriend) squatted here for a month and a half before offering to pay her share and pull up her half of the chores. I am bitter but will start getting $50 off my rent for the next two months. I suppose buying extra ganj and using my vape with the spearmint bag (clears my head up nicely) would be the thing to do.

*sigh*

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have taken a smoke break recently. I think it has helped me out. You can do whatever you want but if I was you I would save some cash and get in a better situation so you don't have to deal with roommates. Spearmint is just nasty BTW....