Quantcast

I need some daily positive quotes

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I need to screw with my co-workers heads.

I need some of those daily quotes like "make every day the best day" and crap like that. google didn't help me much...

:help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heidi said:
A healthy attitude is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
you're reading that off your office wall aren't you?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
A coworker gave me an "inspirational" calender. Here's some:

(ooh this one rhymes)
Never feel that the way to success may be too hard a climb - even the highest peaks are reached a single step at a time!

With the power of positive energy, you have the vision to make each new day a celebration of living!

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
A coworker gave me an "inspirational" calender. Here's some:

(ooh this one rhymes)
Never feel that the way to success may be too hard a climb - even the highest peaks are reached a single step at a time!

With the power of positive energy, you have the vision to make each new day a celebration of living!

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.
Nauseating. Do people actually get "inspired" by that crap. Forget it, I can imagine some people I work with, saying "wow man, that's deep", then continue to stich their pinky into their ears.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
I think this one would be better:

With the power of positive energy, you could electrocute a half a dozen prisoners on death row........

:thumb:

-S.S.-
If a positve thinker and a negative thinker were attracted to each other would it be due to the strong, weak, elecromagnetic forces or gravity? Should a new fundamental force be added?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
Nauseating. Do people actually get "inspired" by that crap. Forget it, I can imagine some people I work with, saying "wow man, that's deep", then continue to stich their pinky into their ears.
Ooh, you guys like those? There are more!

Think positive. Think big. Think, sky's-the-limit. Think YES! Think win. Think abundance. Think possibilities. Think success!

Say "Yes" to life! (ed. note: I wish the creator of this calender said "No" to life.)

Take a risk, take a chance, learn to fly, learn to soar, take a dare, take a stance, strive for joy, strive for more, and in all you do, be brave - be YOU!

The future holds new worlds to explore, new promises to fulfill, new dreams to dream!

If we seize each opportunity, live with hope for what's to be, and set our goal to do what's best, this day will shine above the rest.

This calender has all of these pictures of people sky diving, rock climbing, skiing, etc. All of which I'm sure the creators have never done, since if they had, they wouldn't think these experiences could be summed up by inane quotes like these.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
and this is why Ben Franklin never thought of the greatest government office EVAR, The Office of Homeland Security!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
binary visions said:
This calender has all of these pictures of people sky diving, rock climbing, skiing, etc. All of which I'm sure the creators have never done, since if they had, they wouldn't think these experiences could be summed up by inane quotes like these.
ugh. I have a co-worker who not only has that same calendar, but tears of the pages and sticks them to her monitor...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
I bet the author has a picture of a dollar bill on his desk with the words "think up crap" written underneath.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
"when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance "
-Lee Ann Womack

"someday I hope you get the chance
to live like you were dying."
-Tim McGraw

there's all sorts of sappy inspirational stuff in country lyrics........

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
MudGrrl said:
"when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance "
-Lee Ann Womack

"someday I hope you get the chance
to live like you were dying."
-Tim McGraw

there's all sorts of sappy inspirational stuff in country lyrics........
He said inspire not inspire to kill

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
boomerbaird said:
Here this one will definitely mess with the co workers. The japanese have all kinds of crazy attempts at amerikan slogans and such.
my guess is there's a mullet at the end of that hair.

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
I have a supervisor at work who reads out of a book called "Live and Learn" every single morning in our start up meetings. Nobody pays any attention to her.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I have this one taped to my monitor:

99% of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
George Washington Carver

I hate whiny beotches...so I'd hate to think I might be one of them ;) or at least try to be honest with myself when I fail, what the reasons were/are...

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
From the cheese file:
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Life is what you make of it.

Slightly more meaningful:

"What would your mother think if she knew what you were doing?"
-someone to me the other day

"I came here to drink, not to get laid."
-Jello Biafra

"Don't make me get up out of this chair and show you how to work."
-Me