Quantcast

I need some photoshop work done...

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Hey,

Will some kind monkeys please paste the douche below face onto Darth Vaders head in the pic below? It would also be nice of you could change "Vader" in Rise Lord Vader to "Willison".

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
gnurider1080 said:
so whats the story behind this?
He's my school principal and is a big time dickhead.

http://www.thehometownchannel.com/news/index.html

Go there and then look under local and regional news, and click on Opinion Divided on Shorter School days.

The principal is pretty much a lieing sack of ****. He's lieing about the entire thing and everyone knows, but he won't change. 80 out of about ~115 teachers are against him but he's just too stubborn to listen.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Sherpa said:
Hey,

Will some kind monkeys please paste the douche below face onto Darth Vaders head in the pic below? It would also be nice of you could change "Vader" in Rise Lord Vader to "Willison".
I did it but I couldn't get the filesize low enough to upload. Oh well.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Ok, I will do it. I have so much homework that I haven't done all day, but its for a good cause. Do you mind If I put a little logo in the bottom corner?

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Sherpa said:
Hey,

Alright, we'll see if photobucket works. This is as far as I got. I didn't do the name.