Quantcast

I need thought’s,as I am Mad.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I usually don’t like to get personal on the net,but I need some Fat to Chew on as this matter is on going and out of my control.

My Stepdad Chief,is 90 and taking care of my Mother 86 with Alzheimer's. It is rough going as my Mom keeps getting kicked out of Daycare,8 to 4pm 5 days a week for being aggressive with staff. Only when going to the Bathroom. He has told the staff how to deal with her while going to the bathroom,but to no avail. It has been 4 places with this new one,being the 5th,but we do not know if they will accept her yet? Trial bases right now. Chief is too old and tired to have 24 7 care for her. That being said,it is not what I want you’re thoughts on,but I need to give you the picture so you can understand the stress he and I/family are under.

My Father died from Covid. He was married to a Moraccan,who an older sister. That sisters name is Haria. She has been bad news since I was 15 years of age. She tried to live with my Father and his wife,but all hell broke loose between the two sissies and she was kicked out. That would be Egypt at the time. She then came to America. Circa 90’s. She got a job and starting showing up at Chiefs House for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I was like,what is she doing here? Fuck her. I have No Love her,why would I? Back then,Dad was visiting from the MiddleEast and my Mom and his Wife did not get along. So,Haria somehow became like a buffer if you will. I never liked it. Over time,she came over more and more to Chiefs house. I even did a lot of work for her because Chief asked me to. Moving,etc.

I am trying to keep the story short,even though there is a lot of details I do not speak of.

So over time,this Bitch moved in to my Moms House. Now,I know what you are thinking. I was very upset,and was told it would be a short time. It has now been Almost 5 years that she has been living in Chiefs House. Chief has 2 daughters,both Grads of Stanford and both married. Both are comfortable. One is a Stupid Airhead. Yet Very Smart. It is the strangest thing to see? It does not make any sense to me? How a human being can have such a stark contrast? The second daughter,and oldest. Is Savy,keen,loving,and has Grit. They are night and day different. The younger daughter’s Husband,from India,with old school beliefs is big time at Google.

“Let me tell you somthing! I do not think I should have to cook? That is what the Women is for.”!

I must say though,he is very calm,but his message is the same. It as if he really does not have the time to waste to with you. You are not on his Level.

He is the Boss of Chiefs Will.

I‘m sorry Monkeys,sorry to ramble,I am upset.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Sorry to hear that you are going through this. Family life can get complex and stupid.
I go to Breakfest in the morning. Mom is not eating much,though she loves my French omlet. I cook for them. We feed Mom,together,Chief and I. Bacon,fruit,bread,cheese,coffee,the works.

I am very confused and Mad. Mad because I feel Haria is taking advantage of Chief. A Man who is my Hero. I gave him the name Chief. Many many years ago. Because he seems to know all. Stanford Grad 1959. He bought me my First 2 Bikes. Mom had no monies as Dad left. 1983 Gary Fisher HardTail. XC Pro components,fucking sick. Then, the Voodoo Canzo. I posted a shot of it here the day he bought it. The picture of a picture Post I made. Man,so began the journey. He saw that I Loved it,and supported me 100%. I Love Him sooo much. I am crying hard and blowing my nose. Chief is at wits end,and I can feel it. He is a crabby,short tempered type. Straight to the point,but does not like to talk about his pain. Would rather solve problems than talk about his. My sister is the Boss of my Moms will,and the two bosses made Chief get a Lawyer to protect him from Haria. He did that but she will not sign it. She has a Lawyer now.

Are you kidding me? Bitch, I will snatch you up,and kick you out of the house! Chief will not talk to me about it. I am trying to find out more,but it has not been easy. I have a headache. I think I am going to tell her after breakfest to sign the papers! Mind you,she just stays in the fucking room,with a keen ear to all matters spoken. I am about to loose it. The pain I have,has nooooo room for this leach. I am done speaking for now,thank you for reading.

Avy

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The vultures love to take advantage of the eldery.

Bro down with Chief and ask him what he likes about Haria living with him and see if you can string it around to she needs to find her own space.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
The vultures love to take advantage of the eldery.

Bro down with Chief and ask him what he likes about Haria living with him and see if you can string it around to she needs to find her own space.
Good Morning,going to the store to pick up some treats for breakfast. Worked yesterday,only day off and I must control my rage. I will try boost,I think he feels all this is not needed. Now it has become a matter that continues for him as he has bigger problems,that being my Mom.

Avy

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
So your step mom’s sister is shacking up with your step dad? Family can make anyone’s head spin. Is there any financial benefit that Haria is after? Is there a power of attorney anywhere?

IMG_5989.gif

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
So your step mom’s sister is shacking up with your step dad? Family can make anyone’s head spin. Is there any financial benefit that Haria is after? Is there a power of attorney anywhere?

View attachment 208540
sun,that Avatar is distracting me as I type. Strange.

Yeah,that is what I thought 2 years ago. That is possible. I shudder to think,but the thought has been there on my mind. No Proof. But yeah, a concern.

It is none of my concern,All of this. This is just a Man sticking his nose in,not staying in my Lane! Chief has the right to have Haria there. Who am I to say? I know better,that’s for sure,but there is a Line a Man must respect. I am struggling with that Line.

sun,yes there is power of attorney. I don’t know what her plan is? Read again,it’s little confusing.

I think I should stop with this thread as it is not my style,and I am not feeling well. Sorry to confuse you guys,I was just looking for thoughts,experience and whatever else. This is Ugly.

Avy

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I assume money may be an issue but can you and Chief / siblings pay someone to come to the house to look in on your mom a few days a week?

ETA: just saw your end thread request...