Quantcast

I need to drop 15-25 lbs. And I broke my toe.

HarryCallahan

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
SC mtns
blue said:
WHAT DO I DO!? I packed on the Froshy 15, in addition to a bit of weight I gained when I moved from Salt Lake to a frozen wasteland. Now I've broken my big toe (needs surgery) and it's thrown my training schedule all out of whack for 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo (Target weight: 175. Currently: 195 :oink: .). What's a boy to do? Anoerexia? Should I invest in a wheelchair and ride down the street? :mumble: :mumble:
Here's a few ideas not yet mentioned. Try an exercise bike or trainer, if it is Ok with your foot. With either one, outside weather is not an issue. Yeah, it is as dull as all get out. I listen to some tunes or watch tv. If you've got access to a health club, maybe there will be some nice looking ladies to watch or chat with.

If you drink soda, cut way back. Lotsa sugar there, and totally empty calories. Same thing for most fruit juices, other than orange juice with pulp.

Eat more whole grain, fruits and vegetables. The fiber is good for you, and they are nutritionally less dense. Whole wheat pasta is tasty. You can put spagghetti sauce on it or make it into pasta salads.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
2 words... AKTINS DIET!!!! No bull$****, it works! Granted it is not the healthiest way to go but for losing weight in a sort amount of time, it is the easiest. Look into it if you havent already. I lost 17 lbs in less then 3 weeks when I was on it, I figure at least 1 lb of fat for every day I stayed on that diet.

Good luck on what ever your choice of weight loss you choose, none are easy but the pay-off is worth it!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
SkaredShtles said:
You should go on my patented bacon and egg diet.
Bwahahahah...yees...bacon...eggs...mmm.

I was a vegan for about 2 years. There's about a snowballs chance in hell that I'd go Atkins. And yes, I'm contemplating going back.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Woot. I think I broke my foot last night on a drunken rampage. On the bright side, I have unloaded about 10-15 lbs.