Quantcast

I never thought I'd have to say this (possible police misconduct)

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
But... When someone runs a red light, pulls into an ER parking lot, and proceeds to carry an amputee towards the Emergency Room, THERE MIGHT BE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY GOING ON!! I mean, I know, these situations can be pretty tricky to figure out, and *usually* it's you job to take control of the situation and slow things down until you have firm grasp on what exactly is going on, but for F***S SAKE are you that F'ing retarded????

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12673455

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
How come you don't post when the police let someone run a light and bring a person with a medical emergency into the ER? You hate cops that much, eh?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I would have done the same thing Mr. Wright did had that been my wife or child. Once the officer saw that it was a medical emergency why didn't he just drop it? It's not like the dude was a meth head running from the popo......

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Give'em a break, at lesast he didn't shoot or taser them.

I bet it was hard for that cop to resist tasering a cancer survivor, amputee while she was having a stroke.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
In another forum I frequent, they are taking the cops side. It is staggering. They say dude should have called 911, should have gotten out to explain to cop at the second light, should have waited for an ambulance. I don't even know where to begin.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Give'em a break, at lesast he didn't shoot or taser them..
well....i thought he said she'd had a heart attack and her heart stopped.....so i just lit the b!tch up with the Ronco Taser....total misunderstanding..

i could see it being explained like that.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
In another forum I frequent, they are taking the cops side. It is staggering. They say dude should have called 911, should have gotten out to explain to cop at the second light, should have waited for an ambulance. I don't even know where to begin.
Circa 1943, those same people as Germans would have turned you into the Gestapo. When you're an authoritarian to that extent, there is nothing that someone in a uniform can do that is not excusable.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I wrote this on another forum, but it still stands true: the officer saved her life because her husband was trying to kill her by slamming her head in between the ER doors.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I bet that on that website,

(for those that don't want to watch the disturbing video, officer shoots dog that was restrained because there was no animal control facility in the county, and he didn't know what to do with her. And yes, he waits until he has her on the control pole before he shoots her...)