Quantcast

I officially hate bacon

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Bacon was the one thing I missed about not eating meat, but tonight my dad was next to me on the stove making some while I was making my tofu. Legitimately the smell grossed me out

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This thread is great because so many people here like bacon, so you went ahead and started a thread saying you DON'T like bacon, because you wanted everyone to know that you don't like something that the majority of us do like. I can see the edginess to a thread like this, you know, telling everyone "I know you like that, but I do not!" That sort of thing sets you apart from the pack, and shows your individuality.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This thread is great because so many people here like bacon, so you went ahead and started a thread saying you DON'T like bacon, because you wanted everyone to know that you don't like something that the majority of us do like. I can see the edginess to a thread like this, you know, telling everyone "I know you like that, but I do not!" That sort of thing sets you apart from the pack, and shows your individuality.

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: