Quantcast

i over slept gmt and or monday gmt

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Saturday, I was getting paid while being at a karate tournament, but not by the tournament. I win! Yesterday was a good day, the Pack won.

Today is Groundhog Day, yet again. Or in the words of Yogi Berra, "Its deja-vu all over again."

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It's a short week Monday. Glad for some relaxation this coming weekend. Lack of funky symbols in GMT thread title makes me sad.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Daaaaaaa Bears!!!!!!

Was supposed to be in training (testing the training material) this week for a new PDM system, but....

• My manager decided I was too busy to go
  • Then his boss overruled him and said the training was too important (but didn't tell him) I should go
  • So I didn't go
  • Then was told to go
  • So I went, and it was cancelled because the system isn't ready

Maybe I should just go home and drink beer with my wife, it's her birthday.

Funky symbols for X3 £££££££§§§§§§§§§äåöäåöäåöäåöäåöäåöäåöäåö¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I have to watch over 160 ads with balloons in them today. Going to be a looooong day.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's so nice to be on vacation this week. Work is soooooo overrated!

We're chillin in the midwest this week with my wife's family. All of this country cooking is gonna make me fat quickly. Mmmmmm, time for me eat some biscuits and country gravy. :D:D:D

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Ok. So i'm going through adds and I click the 83th without reading the description. Imagine my suprise to see that other kind of baloons. Good my boss wasn't walking past my desk. Though well he told me to look for baloons and our ad program popped it up so it's partially his fault ;)

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░​░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░​░░█
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒​▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀​▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░​█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀█​█░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░​█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████​░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░​░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░​░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄​▄▀

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. 2 day work week for me and today's a short day as I have Sydney's parent/teacher conference. I had a nice busy weekend. Friday night, dinner with my LUNA team and new recruits. Saturday, spent the day hunting with my father and brother. I managed to walk up on a nice 6 pointer heading to my watch and couldn't get a shot at him, but I did end up getting a big 3 pointer at the end of the day. I was the only one who got one on Saturday too. Yesterday, I spent the day marching in the annual holiday parade with my high school students. Now, I feel like I need a vacation so it's good that it's only a 2 day work week!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning. 2 day work week for me and today's a short day as I have Sydney's parent/teacher conference. I had a nice busy weekend. Friday night, dinner with my LUNA team and new recruits. Saturday, spent the day hunting with my father and brother. I managed to walk up on a nice 6 pointer heading to my watch and couldn't get a shot at him, but I did end up getting a big 3 pointer at the end of the day. I was the only one who got one on Saturday too. Yesterday, I spent the day marching in the annual holiday parade with my high school students. Now, I feel like I need a vacation so it's good that it's only a 2 day work week!
badDNA is a better deer hunter he got a 8 point buck without even trying :D.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ATTENTION OP

You have once again failed to adhere to the required GMT thread title naming format. This is your second and final warning. Any further failures will be met with swift internet justice.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
ATTENTION OP

You have once again failed to adhere to the required GMT thread title naming format. This is your second and final warning. Any further failures will be met with swift internet justice.
So tommorows GMT should be sponsored by team honda malboro? ;)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
What a weekend! I skate skied Saturday and headed out into the backcountry yesterday for a big adventure. Wow, my hip flexors are sore from skiing up. What goes up must come down!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! Powderlicious.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
As a consolation, here is a pic of some girlfriends and I dressed in some western wear for a night at the country bar. This may not seem odd to most, but I am as far from the "country type" as you could imagine. I am in green and NO, that is NOT my PBR., you should know me better than that!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. It has been a long time since I posted last. How the hell is everyone?!

I've been quite busy with the new job and home projects the last month. I am the most sad about missing out on the Secret Santa this year. =\

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Not a lot of love for IL9 this morning. Maybe he will use his ****skool smartz**** and figure it out. But who knows... he ~~~~is young~~~~ Worst case scenario, if he doesn't figure it out, we'll just have to start if from the west coast when we are heading to bed since that is morning for the east side.

But whatever. Good morning. Super glad it's a 3 day work week! Woo hoo!