Quantcast

I passed a pee test!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
So as not to incriminate myself, let me just say that there are a variety of ways to fail a drug test, including the taking of Sudefed, second-hand smoke, overeating of poppyseed bagels, about a thousand different perscriptions...
So, I'll just say that I wanted to avoid a retest (you have the legal right to ask for one, I think) and decided to take one of those cleanser drinks. The only reason I bought it was that 2 of my friends have taken a total of 4 drug tests at 4 different labs with it and passed every time. Now we're 5 for 5!

J

JRB

Sucks for you with that plan when they decide to do a folicle test.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Did they actually do the test? I've been told that because of the costs involved with testing it's usually just a test to see whether or not you'll show up to take it.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
drink a gallon of water and take an ass load of VItamin B12 (to make your piss yellow) 45 min before the test... keep drinking water steady until the test... pissing evert 5 min is a small price to pay to pass the test.

Also the pain that erupts in your bladder while you are in the waiting room is quite the test.

I am 2 for 2 with this method 1 with the b12 and 1 without.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
the downside to those things is that they really dilute your piss. i know more than a few people who have had to take a retest because their sample was too diluted. congrats if you did pass though! i don't think i've been able to pass one of those in about 5 years

DR. Dirt

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
East Coast
golgiaparatus said:
drink a gallon of water and take an ass load of VItamin B12 (to make your piss yellow) 45 min before the test... keep drinking water steady until the test... pissing evert 5 min is a small price to pay to pass the test.

Also the pain that erupts in your bladder while you are in the waiting room is quite the test.

sick dude, if my parents do that to me, ill be set, i hope

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
golgiaparatus said:

This is what I was going to do but decided to buy something called Strip NC (NC=Natural Cleanser) available at GNC. I only bought it b/c 2 of my friends have taken 4 tests between them and passed tham all. Everything I have read indicated that drinking a lot of water is your best bet, but you do not have to drink as much as you think. Creatine is also good to take before a test. You pee it out naturally. Labs test Creatine levels to determine how hydrated you are. I have heard tha if your pee comes out pure white that some companies will reject the sample b/c it may look like your are artificially diluted. B complex vitamins (B 2 and B 12) take care of the color.
I took the test less than 12 hours after last coming in contact with any "toxins". The directions said 3 days.
Basicly, what you are doind is flushing your bladder faster than anything can get leached out of your blood/fat. Personally, I think that pee test are designed only to catch the idiots. If an employer really wanted to catch people, they would use the hair test that someone else mentioned.

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
golgiaparatus said:

Yes, this method certainly does work. I took a test last week and tested negative for eveything :monkey:

here's my thread http://www.hcor.net/postt17873.html

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I only paid money for a the stuff b/c my friends are 4 for 4 using it. I was just going to drink a lot of water and acidic juices, then decided that the cost of the drink was reasonable since it would lead to me having a job.

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
downhillzeypher said:
jebus... what do you guys do?!

I've never touched any drug in my life! I haven't even tasted alcohol!
dude, you're only 14 or 15 ( i really dont wanna do math), a lotta people don't start any of these things till at least high school.

scofflaw23

Monkey
Mar 13, 2002
Raleigh
xbluethunderx said:
Meh...I've tried lots of crap...none of its good...

edge for life BRAH

Don't you mean "edge from when you stopped until the rest of your life?" I love born again straight edge people, they're usually the worst.

Plus, you have to do more than just abstain from drinking and drugs to be straight edge. If you're so down, get a tattoo on your stomach in old english lettering. sXe for never.

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
scofflaw23 said:
Don't you mean "edge from when you stopped until the rest of your life?" I love born again straight edge people, they're usually the worst.

Plus, you have to do more than just abstain from drinking and drugs to be straight edge. If you're so down, get a tattoo on your stomach in old english lettering. sXe for never.
what exactly defines "straight edge" anyway?