Quantcast

I picked up this bad boy today....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
you should give me her email, I probably will have a better chance of getting her to go for a ride at stewert than I would with you!
I didn't think you liked STewart?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Cool! Looks like it still needs a few parts.
I have all the parts from my Trek 8000 with a nice set of ROLF paired spoke rims and some good XT (I know you don't like Shimano) stuff.

They're on her hardtail right now so I'm just switching them over.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
golgiaparatus said:
I take it she made up for that 1 thing by you getting her a bike? Nice.
Seriously though... those are good XC machines, little on the stiff side of suspension for me, but probably more than a good enough machine for your woman...
Yeah well she likes it stiff!!

:devil:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
GravityFreakTJ said:
Glad to see the deal went through Stosh.I replied to your PM btw
You should get a finders fee or a commission TJ! ;)

Say......you wouldn't happen to have any spare brake levers lyin around would you?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Watch out for large rotars, a friend of mine had bad rotar rub with 203 mm's. The bike is a excellent trail rider though!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mack said:
Watch out for large rotars, a friend of mine had bad rotar rub with 203 mm's. The bike is a excellent trail rider though!

Is your friend a retard? Why is he running 8 inch rotors on a XC bike?

J

JRB

MMcG said:
You should get a finders fee or a commission TJ! ;)

Say......you wouldn't happen to have any spare brake levers lyin around would you?
I'll look. You just need v levers???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GravityFreakTJ said:
Glad to see the deal went through Stosh.I replied to your PM btw
*edit*
Heard from him it's being shipped out tomorrow!! Wahoooooo!!!!!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
laura said:
i have a hard time not staring at it while i'm riding. its quite distracting, especially when the sun catches it just right.
Is that a Pink CK? Those are cool - but what would have been cooler would have been if CK actually gave more than $1 to breast cancer research - I mean c'mon - one buck?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
MMcG said:
Is that a Pink CK? Those are cool - but what would have been cooler would have been if CK actually gave more than $1 to breast cancer research - I mean c'mon - one buck?

yeah it is the pink one. and i know. one buck is a lame. my pink mixer that i bought from kitchen aid gave 50 bucks to breast cancer.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
yeah it is the pink one. and i know. one buck is a lame. my pink mixer that i bought from kitchen aid gave 50 bucks to breast cancer.
Sometimes my friends dog has a pink rocket. It's got nothing to do with breast cancer either.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MMcG said:
I wish they cost less than a zillion bucks so I could afford one. And yeah, they could have givin 2 bucks to the Koman foundation.