Quantcast

I propose a ban on the word CUSTOM

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Advertising your stuff as "custom" should not exist unless you are literally carving it by hand as I type this.

"Custom" Intense Cruiser
"Custom" componentry
"Custom" setup

It's not custom....it just "moar".

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Some dude got SUPER pissed at me one time cause I laughed at his "custom" car. He bought a dozen of those adhesive plastic vents and stuck them all over the car, including 3 on the roof.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Custom bacon rolls.

<edit> As seen in the random picture thread, only with slightly precooked bacon and 2 slices per roll for MOAR bacon goodness. 2 are orange rolls. :thumb:

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
WTF?? Everything I own is Custom. Phug you, they don't call it the Racing Honda because it's stock. As long as it's faster/better then your crap I can call it whatever I want. I pay the cleaning lady at the strip bar a boat load of money for all that glitter, you bet I call it custom. That's it no Glitter for you jerk.....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I hadn't looked at the start of the helmet thread in forever. This gem deserves another look...

I did some work to my helmet as a joke before a snow race. Not paint, i did it with the cheesiest fabric i could find and some tacky glue. You gotta appreciate the time and patience that went into it. it turned out pretty good too IMO :)