Quantcast

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
twice.
First time was 2 Saturdays ago now. me and my buddy were ridding over to the burrito place to get food. We saw some scene kids in front of toys-r-us, and per my usual response to those goofy looking ****s I busted up laughing. one of them was all "come say that to my face" so I did and he hit me in the chin. I hoped off my bike and hit him in the face 3 or 4 times till he hit the ground, then I realized it was a Saturday at 12:30 and we were blocking traffic in the parking lot, so I probably shouldn't go actually beat the kid up. As I'm leaving the kid is on the ground trying to talk ****, I laugh at him and proceed to inform him how he just got pwned and there were to many people around for me to finish and I left.

THEN, yesterday I was at the mall and the kid was outside, I proceeded to laugh again, being that the kid still had a nice little shiner over a week later. He said something to the effect of "you wanna keep talking ****" so I walked up and asked if he wanted to get his ass kicked again, then he told me that him and his friends were ganna whop my ass. I rack the kid in the nose, and it starts bleeding (i don't think i broke it though, i didn't hit him all that hard) then his 3 friends proceed to back up and start leaving. Mall security rolled out and I jumped on my bike and cut. Fin dumb ass scene kids with there silly ass hair and makeup need to learn to keep there damn mouths shut.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
I had to google what a scene kid is..from what I can tell, it is basically an emo kid without the emotions and more "stylish". Scene kids are apparently lest depressed than emo kids and more concerned with their appearance...

glad I'm not a teenager these days..

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I had to google what a scene kid is..from what I can tell, it is basically an emo kid without the emotions and more "stylish". Scene kids are apparently lest depressed than emo kids and more concerned with their appearance...

glad I'm not a teenager these days..
thank you google. now i have a better idea.

re:glad not a teen- I thought the same thing but some of those girls are kinda cute & i be they are easy too. :brow:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
TheMontashu > PSP

Why?

TheMontashu actually does what he says, no matter how stupid it is.

PSP imagines his pathetic actions are the grand strokes that are the story of legend.

Or put it this way: who else got into a fight this week (besides UltraNoob)?