Quantcast

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
You can have those three (but I bet they are waaaay easier).

Better.
I'd handle the one on the left. She'd be hot scenester/weirdo or not. The other two, not so much...

The more I think about it, the more I can't blame Mooshu or whatever is name is.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
wow...and he's from Massachusetts

i feel sorry for you...being his brother and all. i hope you smack the ever lovin sht outa him. daily
I'm 100% cool with it.

I may only be 23, but I'm old enough to realize the way a person dresses means pretty much nothing about that person. Hell, I'm a mechanical engineer at a globally renowned solar energy company, and everyday after work I jump out of my khakis, leather belt, dress shoes and collared shirt and throw on my semi-tight jeans, Van sneakers with skulls, way-too-small-with-funny-graphics band t-shirt and pink Since the Flood belt. If you think I look like a tool, so be it, I'm perfectly content with where I'm at in life.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I'd handle the one on the left. She'd be hot scenester/weirdo or not. The other two, not so much...

The more I think about it, the more I can't blame Mooshu or whatever is name is.

I had a dirty ol' man feeling wash over me while re-examining that pic.

I could prolly be those kids dad. *shudder*

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm 100% cool with it.

I may only be 23, but I'm old enough to realize the way a person dresses means pretty much nothing about that person.
Wait till you're in your 30's and you realize that oh yeah, the way a person dresses, especially a teenager, does say alot about that person.

Aside from that, this thread is hilarius.

Edit: The Your Scene Sucks website is also hilarious. Read the descriptions of the scenesters.

Last edited:

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
twice.
First time was 2 Saturdays ago now. me and my buddy were ridding over to the burrito place to get food. We saw some scene kids in front of toys-r-us, and per my usual response to those goofy looking ****s I busted up laughing. one of them was all "come say that to my face" so I did and he hit me in the chin. I hoped off my bike and hit him in the face 3 or 4 times till he hit the ground, then I realized it was a Saturday at 12:30 and we were blocking traffic in the parking lot, so I probably shouldn't go actually beat the kid up. As I'm leaving the kid is on the ground trying to talk ****, I laugh at him and proceed to inform him how he just got pwned and there were to many people around for me to finish and I left.

THEN, yesterday I was at the mall and the kid was outside, I proceeded to laugh again, being that the kid still had a nice little shiner over a week later. He said something to the effect of "you wanna keep talking ****" so I walked up and asked if he wanted to get his ass kicked again, then he told me that him and his friends were ganna whop my ass. I rack the kid in the nose, and it starts bleeding (i don't think i broke it though, i didn't hit him all that hard) then his 3 friends proceed to back up and start leaving. Mall security rolled out and I jumped on my bike and cut. Fin dumb ass scene kids with there silly ass hair and makeup need to learn to keep there damn mouths shut.
*yawn*

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Hey, I like punching people too.
Don't get arrested for being too cool though. I've had that happen a few times, its not as rad to get an arrest on your record.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
someday... all the hipsters and scenesters are gonna look back on this the same way that everyone who was into that whole androgenous movement back in the 80's.... by drinking heavily and pretending it never happened.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wait till you're in your 30's and you realize that oh yeah, the way a person dresses, especially a teenager, does say alot about that person.
thinking back on some of the stuff I used to wear....it was pretty stupid but not nearly as stupid as this "scene kid" ****.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
thinking back on some of the stuff I used to wear....it was pretty stupid but not nearly as stupid as this "scene kid" ****.
I wore some pretty stupid crap too, but hey, it was the 80's... Everyone wore stupid crap!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
No pics but picture plaid flannel unbuttoned, random band tshirt or soccer jersey underneath, baggy ripped jeans or baggy dickies & skate shoes. ya know the stock mid-90's grunge look.

Wow....that is pretty tame looking at the "kids" these days. :disgust:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
The "faux hip hop" looks like every kid that walks out of Zumiez. All of the kids around here have that stupid sticker on their hats.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
My favorite memories of going to hardcore shows back in the day (mid-Late 90's you know, like way back right?) are all the songs about not stabbing people in the back, scene unity, fighting people who disrupt scene unity, being loyal, setting it off, respect, staying true to your roots, ....uhhhh still making sure not to stab anyone in the back, and more respect, hating people who disrespect and stab people in the back, and....uhhh hahahaha man this is ridiculous just typing all this out.

I need to find old pictures. Scene uniform: Hooded sweatshirt, cargo pants/shorts, running shoes. Jerseys. Windbreakers were popular too. Sometimes I'd rock the windbreaker over the hooded sweatshirt, but only during times of extreme hardcore.