Quantcast

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
punching people in the face is a bad idea.

My first bike shop boss was a Navy Seal, he was about 5' 10" skinny as a rail and looked like a dork. One night he was out at a bar drinking and something went wrong, 2 dudes tried to start with him for no reason.

he beat the F uck out of both of them and one ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and jaw.

point of the story, don't f uck with people because you never know what they are capable of. They might be able to whoop your a$$ with one hand tied behind thier back or they might just pull a gun out and shoot you. Either way you lose :plthumbsdown:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Ok, next hardcore show I go to with TheMontashu, I will give him a face rub while yelling "Scene Kid" at him.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
punching people in the face is a bad idea.

My first bike shop boss was a Navy Seal, he was about 5' 10" skinny as a rail and looked like a dork. One night he was out at a bar drinking and something went wrong, 2 dudes tried to start with him for no reason.

he beat the F uck out of both of them and one ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and jaw.

point of the story, don't f uck with people because you never know what they are capable of. They might be able to whoop your a$$ with one hand tied behind thier back or they might just pull a gun out and shoot you. Either way you lose :plthumbsdown:
Yeah, ask Brent Hinds of Mastodon what happens when you get in somebody's grill. I'm sure Glen Danzig has some input as well.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
You just never know anymore these days. A lot of people are all taking self defense classes since all of the UFC stuff is so popular now. You could start a fight with a dweed and end up waking up from getting choked out and robbed.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
What's a chode?

Didn't Columbine start out this way?

Bunch of kids that were different from the other kids, got picked on and beat up a lot in Taco Bell parking lots and malls by tougher boys that wanted to strut their feathers like peacocks to show off their prowess in front of the little girls... what happened to those tougher boys that kicked their ass again?

Oh that's right, I remember now. The different kids came into their school and killed them.

I'd go back and appologize to that kid real fast before he and his different friends go into their parents garage.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
What's a chode?

Didn't Columbine start out this way?

Bunch of kids that were different from the other kids, got picked on and beat up a lot in Taco Bell parking lots and malls by tougher boys that wanted to strut their feathers like peacocks to show off their prowess in front of the little girls... what happened to those tougher boys that kicked their ass again?

Oh that's right, I remember now. The different kids came into their school and killed them.

I'd go back and appologize to that kid real fast before he and his different friends go into their parents garage.
Few key differences here, this was a random street fight with a kid who is out of high school, not years of torment throughout school.

As well columbine was MUCH more than a singular issue and cause, there were some TERRIBLY neglectful parents, who when it comes down to it do carry the LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY, as well as a terrible neglectful school system. Not trying to excuse what those kid for bullying those other kids, what they did was wrong, and they should take responsibility for their actions. BUT the parents bare the ultimate responsibility for their children's actions, especially when they are doing things lie building pipe bombs and stockpiling guns, and a fairly large scale.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Few key differences here, this was a random street fight with a kid who is out of high school, not years of torment throughout school.

As well columbine was MUCH more than a singular issue and cause, there were some TERRIBLY neglectful parents, who when it comes down to it do carry the LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY, as well as a terrible neglectful school system. Not trying to excuse what those kid for bullying those other kids, what they did was wrong, and they should take responsibility for their actions. BUT the parents bare the ultimate responsibility for their children's actions, especially when they are doing things lie building pipe bombs and stockpiling guns, and a fairly large scale.

This is grossly inaccurate if the NPR report I listened to a few days ago is at all true...parents of one of the kids repeatedly sought treatment and prescriptions, but they simply believed him to be gifted and somewhat odd. Not sure about the other kid.

None of this really has any relevance whatsoever, but I would just like to point that out.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
This is grossly inaccurate if the NPR report I listened to a few days ago is at all true...parents of one of the kids repeatedly sought treatment and prescriptions, but they simply believed him to be gifted and somewhat odd. Not sure about the other kid.

None of this really has any relevance whatsoever, but I would just like to point that out.
The kids were CLEARLY making pipe bombs and stockpiling guns........ The bottom line is those parents failed miserably, and do bare most of the responsibility.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
The kids were CLEARLY making pipe bombs and stockpiling guns........ The bottom line is those parents failed miserably, and do bare most of the responsibility.
Does that mean that your parents are responsible for you fighting and beating up the scene kid?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Does that mean that your parents are responsible for you fighting and beating up the scene kid?
Nope, I'm of age. As well, are you Fin kidding me??? Stockpiling guns and building pipe bombs in the garage, and showing all sorts of OBVIOUS signs that something seriously terrible is going to go down= punching some kid 4 times in the head......... yea that makes TONS AND TONS of sense.

The columbine connection is beyond asinine guys....

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Before this becomes a Colombine debate threat, TheMooshu simply got into a little fisticuffs with another kid.

There is no history of abuse or bullying here.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Nobody was making a connection between Mooshu and Columbine, just between Mooshu and failures for parents. His posts make elementary school English teachers just break down and cry.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Before this becomes a Colombine debate threat, TheMooshu simply got into a little fisticuffs with another kid. There is no history of abuse or bullying here.
What do you call, laughing at an obviously scrawny armed person you know you can beat in a fight, then beating him up when he calls you out for mouthing off to him for no reason? Text book bully. Get a clue. :disgust1: This dumbass is going to wind up in a dumpster one day. This kids needs the back of a belt to his backside from his daddy.:clapping:

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I can't believe you monkies talking about this crap on the internet. Look at the tags, there are about a dozen attempts in there to be funny. Approximately none of them are. Who ever tagged falcon punch should be kicked in the nads with a soccer cleat. I bet that stupid scene kid is blogging about this at a starbucks right now.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
The quotes have it!:biggrin:
Congratulations, you are a moron. Thanks for telling the internet.
The retardedness of youth amazes me sometimes... :disgust1: :disgust1:
This is the same kid who claims to be "educated'.
looks like I picked a good day to be out of the office and off-line.
You are an idiot.
nice observation of Montashu's actions.... +rep
Oh Jesus.
Do you ever listen to what you say? Do you truly believe all the crap that you spew? I mean, I understand that you are from NorCal, and with that comes the ingrained sense of righteousness that your opinion is right, that everyone needs to hear it, and they don't deserve to be heard if their opinion differs from yours.... But seriously?
You are just not getting it.
Response to comment, "You're an idiot."
what he said!
Response to TheMontashu (The bottom line is those parents failed miserably)
Kinda like yours?
It was mildly amusing Friday (learning about "scene kids" i mean), today it is just painful.
TheMontashu = this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J2jUYNimDnE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J2jUYNimDnE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Please! Somebody! End it all! STELLAAAAA! STELLAAAAA!

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
What do you call, laughing at an obviously scrawny armed person you know you can beat in a fight, then beating him up when he calls you out for mouthing off to him for no reason? Text book bully. Get a clue. :disgust1: This dumbass is going to wind up in a dumpster one day. This kids needs the back of a belt to his backside from his daddy.:clapping:
The kid was bigger than me, he had an inch or 2 and AT LEAST 30 pounds

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Response to TheMontashu (The bottom line is those parents failed miserably)
Haven't we been over this in PMs HOW DARE YOU SAY I HAVE BAD PARENTS. Sanjuro can vouch while they may be a bit crazy, I have AMAZING parents, who have and still are very involved with my life. You fin wish you could have parents that were HALF as involved as mine, and you Fing wish you had half the relationship I have with them. Say what you will about me, I could really care less, I'll say something back but I wont actually get mad. Start talking **** about my parents and I pop the **** off. Now you better drop that **** quick. You are in NO PLACE to judge me, much less my parents, ESPECIALLY over the internet. It wouldn't even be your place to judge if you did know me in person. That is for God to do, NOT you, not EVER.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Look dumbass, you said this comment yourself! Boy are you a dumbass! Someone else quoted this afterward, not me. Got that Tapout boy?

I wrote, Response to TheMontashu (The bottom line is those parents failed miserably) that was YOUR quote. Then someone quoted you and said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacktastic
Kinda like yours?

Hacktastic said, KIND OF LIKE YOURS meaning YOUR PARENTS! Geeze ya gotta spell it out for this dumb kid. Did you even graduate or did you just get your GED? Grow the F up and shut up! Everyone's tired of listening to you. You're just a kid with an attitude. Any adults on here are going to figure out you're eventually going to get seriously hurt or wind up a case number. You need a good whip'n by your father to teach ya. Just shut up.

Mod's, please, end this train wreck. I've never used ignore list yet but I'm about to put my first dumbass on the list. Lock the post out. This kids' obviously starved for attention, combative, abrasive to everyone and never going to shut up.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Damn, just when I thought this thread was dead. Congratulations, you're both retarded.
Not me. I actually tried to reach out and PM this kid to get through to him, and explain to him what he did was wrong. I tried pointing out his making fun of someone just because they looked different, and then beating the guy when the kid reacted to his insult, all I got back in return was piss and vinegar attitude and a childish inability to take any form of critism for his own good.

So tonight, I didn't want to ever do it, but I had to add my first name to my ignore list. Obviously a bully that doesn't think he's ever wrong. I wash my hands of it.