Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Omg. I remember making fun of you years ago, in person... you were that poor sob of a kid who *tried so hard, but never really was any good.
Oh god, this just keeps getting better.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Omg. I remember making fun of you years ago, in person... you were that poor sob of a kid who *tried so hard, but never really was any good.
Oh god, this just keeps getting better.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Not me. I actually tried to reach out and PM this kid to get through to him, and explain to him what he did was wrong. I tried pointing out his making fun of someone just because they looked different, and then beating the guy when the kid reacted to his insult, all I got back in return was piss and vinegar attitude and a childish inability to take any form of critism for his own good.

So tonight, I didn't want to ever do it, but I had to add my first name to my ignore list. Obviously a bully that doesn't think he's ever wrong. I wash my hands of it.
the kid hit me 1, and 2 I didn't beat him I hit him a few times he hit the ground I stoped

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
You fin wish you could have parents that were HALF as involved as mine, and you Fing wish you had half the relationship I have with them....

You are in NO PLACE to judge me, much less my parents, ESPECIALLY over the internet.
hahahaha....ohhh, I think the irony is lost on him....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Now where's that pic of the special olympics kid? You know... the one about arguing on the interweb...

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
twice.
First time was 2 Saturdays ago now. me and my buddy were ridding over to the burrito place to get food. We saw some scene kids in front of toys-r-us, and per my usual response to those goofy looking ****s I busted up laughing.
Doesn't matter if he hit you first. YOU started the whole thing by provoking him. Any justification for your behavior after that is null and void. And since you consider yourself an adult, you should have known better. Of course an adult wouldn't have started a post bragging how he started a fight...

just sayin.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Doesn't matter if he hit you first. YOU started the whole thing by provoking him. Any justification for your behavior after that is null and void. And since you consider yourself an adult, you should have known better. Of course an adult wouldn't have started a post bragging how he started a fight...

just sayin.
I don't consider myself an adult, I'm of age. I'll become an adult in a couple more years, I like being a kid more.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
The mods need to make sure that "scene kid" can't delete this thread so that he can come back to it in a couple years and do this: :banghead:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

just sayin.
Keep it comin! The more we argue about this, the funnier it gets.

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
twice.
First time was 2 Saturdays ago now. me and my buddy were ridding over to the burrito place to get food. We saw some scene kids in front of toys-r-us, and per my usual response to those goofy looking ****s I busted up laughing. one of them was all "come say that to my face" so I did and he hit me in the chin. I hoped off my bike and hit him in the face 3 or 4 times till he hit the ground, then I realized it was a Saturday at 12:30 and we were blocking traffic in the parking lot, so I probably shouldn't go actually beat the kid up. As I'm leaving the kid is on the ground trying to talk ****, I laugh at him and proceed to inform him how he just got pwned and there were to many people around for me to finish and I left.

THEN, yesterday I was at the mall and the kid was outside, I proceeded to laugh again, being that the kid still had a nice little shiner over a week later. He said something to the effect of "you wanna keep talking ****" so I walked up and asked if he wanted to get his ass kicked again, then he told me that him and his friends were ganna whop my ass. I rack the kid in the nose, and it starts bleeding (i don't think i broke it though, i didn't hit him all that hard) then his 3 friends proceed to back up and start leaving. Mall security rolled out and I jumped on my bike and cut. Fin dumb ass scene kids with there silly ass hair and makeup need to learn to keep there damn mouths shut.
dude, will you please teach me your mad fighting skills, im thinking of fighting in MMA:clapping: