Quantcast

I quoted Napolean Dynamite on my Architecture Final

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Our teacher was making a joke about another teacher and asked us in the "Describe" part of our final to describe this other teacher.
Well the other teacher likes to show our class magic tricks all the f'ing time, so I said "he was bred for his skills in magic".

:dancing: :dancing:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
Our teacher was making a joke about another teacher and asked us in the "Describe" part of our final to describe this other teacher.
Well the other teacher likes to show our class magic tricks all the f'ing time, so I said "he was bred for his skills in magic".

F

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Please do...if she sees that she'll kill me...I dont' think she cares about our vegas picture, but she will kill me if some stranger is using it as his avatar...god forbid her infantile jealous husband sees it.
Is it ok now?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stosh said:

One time I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit there with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. One day the teacher said "Students take out your notes, we're going to have a test" SO I wrote "Hello my name is Bingo. Can I have a bananna? Eek Eek!"

I got an F. I went home and told my Mom and she said

"SON, NEVER TRUST A MONKEY!!!!!"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 said:
I predict H8R ain't gonna make it to the end of today without getting a smackdown from RM himself.
You're the one with Hillary For Prez as a title.

:blah:

But yeah, I've been pwn3d by the head monkey before - it hoitz!