Quantcast

I remember....

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
I remember at one time when there were lots of good folks posting in here about riding bicycles.

I think everyone has their own spot on the net now I guess.

I just figured I'd share I've been working on a legal riding opportunity down here. It's a jump line, if yall get bored over the winter and want to come ride. C'mon down/up whatever to Bedford Falling Creek Park.

Been working on it little over a month now in my free time with the help of Bedford Trails and a few locals here and there. Not a big hill at all but should be a ton of fun to session when done.

http://www.twowheeldrifting.blogspot.com/2012/10/101212-101412-falling-creek.html

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Hey, that place looks pretty sweet! Hows the weather during the winter? Are the trails open year round, including the downhill trail? Is the skatepark open to BMX bikes?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Where is this magical place? We had nothing like this in Virginia Beach!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Where is this magical place? We had nothing like this in Virginia Beach!
Bedford, Va Falling Creek Park

Follow the signs to the pump track. Once you park go over to the pump track make your way through the skills park and keep going to the edge and look down into the basin. There is now a set of bleachers sitting at the top of the hill facing down.

Give me a shout if you want to come ride, love to meet some folks out there.

No bikes allowed in the skate park, it's strictly enforced. bummer.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Hey, that place looks pretty sweet! Hows the weather during the winter? Are the trails open year round, including the downhill trail? Is the skatepark open to BMX bikes?
There is a lot of fresh dirt out there, this will be it's first winter. It was super soft this passed Sunday the 16th. Haven't had to "close" the trail yet. It was basically not ride able on Sunday though. I'll be out again this afternoon. I expect it to be good and grippy. I'll be working though.

The skate park is definitely not open to bikes. no fun. Police Station almost directly across the street too. You can go over to Liberty and they have a foam pit and park that is open to bikes.

Last edited: