Quantcast

I rode my bike today

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Nice vid, man. Seems like some steep stuff, but it's hard to tell with the helmet cam.

Don't you have finals to study for? I haven't ridden in like 3 weeks.

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Nice riding man, good stuff. Gnarly trail = ~2 min in. Spitfire?

I rode yesterday too. 27*, perfect frozen ribbon of dirt in a forest otherwise covered in an inch or two of crusty snow. Sweet.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Nice vid, man. Seems like some steep stuff, but it's hard to tell with the helmet cam.
Yeah the helmet cam makes it look (comparatively) flat. The majority of the trail is steep enough that it's hard to walk.

I was riding that on my DH bike, not my Spitfire.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Needs moar treez! (if I rode there to stop my falling!)
The bushes work pretty well. :D Though I have seen a guy blow through the left hander after the roller at 2:10 in. There's about a 20 foot cliff right after it, but he managed to catch himself somehow and not fall that far.

I rode yesterday too. 27*, perfect frozen ribbon of dirt in a forest otherwise covered in an inch or two of crusty snow. Sweet.
Awesome. I'll be back in NY Saturday, hopefully we can get some riding in.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Needs moar treez! (if I rode there to stop my falling!)
The bushes work pretty well. :D Though I have seen a guy blow through the left hander after the roller at 2:10 in. There's about a 20 foot cliff right after it, but he managed to catch himself somehow and not fall that far.

Awesome. I'll be back in NY Saturday, hopefully we can get some riding in.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yeah the helmet cam makes it look (comparatively) flat. The majority of the trail is steep enough that it's hard to walk.

I was riding that on my DH bike, not my Spitfire.
That trail is definitely steep. There are a few good sections that will jump out and bite you.