Quantcast

i saw Mary Kay Letourneau at the grocery store

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yup at the checkout stand alonside her husband/supposed rape victim Vili. Getting some groceries at the checkout stand down the road i look up and saw ole Mary. i couldn't place her at first then i saw Vili and it registered like a sex offender. haha that's a dumb pun....
Anyways she was lookin at me look at her for a second and she's probably used to people lookin at her like that. Like "who the hell are... oh yah it's you...".
They're driving a nice Mercedes mini SUV, and i've heard from a gal pal who's grandma lives down the beach they have a nice home down there.
So anyways, this is my lamest fluff contribution ever to the Lounge and i expect it to get more views than all my ride reports combined.... And for my true pals out there in webbe land, rest assured my 12 grain supply was replenished.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hmm i think i now understand why she's so messed up. She's probably related to N8....

Background

Mary Kay's father was John G. Schmitz, a U.S. Congressman from Orange County, California and a professor at Santa Ana College. He was generally considered one of the more conservative members of the House, and ran for the Presidency in 1972 on the ultra-conservative American Independent Party ticket. Her mother Mary was a homemaker and anti-feminist activist. Mary Kay is one of seven children born to John and Mary, and has two half-siblings that were the result of a longtime affair between her father and his mistress. One of her brothers served as White House counsel in the George H. W. Bush administration. Another, Joseph E. Schmitz, was appointed Inspector General of the Department of Defense by George W. Bush.

J

JRB

maxyedor said:
Who the hell is this chick?
Google says it's the dumbest bitch to screw a kid. Apparently after she got off lightly with 3 months, she GOT OFF again and went for 7 1/2 years. Dumb lady. Not hot.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
buildyourown said:
Was she still hot.
Before she went to jail for years, she was a pretty good lookin teacher.
Not really. She looks pretty spun out in my book, but she IS well into her forties now.
Nobody knows Letourneau? Hmm i guess the shelf life on teacher rapists are fairly short. Everbody's on the Debra LeFave bandwagon now, i suppose. That's just not fair to the pioneers of this kind of thing....:rolleyes: :oink:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
MancilG said:
how in the hell would you even know it was her. You have a good memory. I would have just walked past her and thought to myself... I would do you
He has the full set of the 1996 series Sex Offender trading cards.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Skookum said:
Hmm i think i now understand why she's so messed up. She's probably related to N8....

Background

Mary Kay's father was John G. Schmitz, a U.S. Congressman from Orange County, California and a professor at Santa Ana College. He was generally considered one of the more conservative members of the House, and ran for the Presidency in 1972 on the ultra-conservative American Independent Party ticket. Her mother Mary was a homemaker and anti-feminist activist. Mary Kay is one of seven children born to John and Mary, and has two half-siblings that were the result of a longtime affair between her father and his mistress. One of her brothers served as White House counsel in the George H. W. Bush administration. Another, Joseph E. Schmitz, was appointed Inspector General of the Department of Defense by George W. Bush.

Damn you and your 12 grain, good karma ways!!! I wanted to spread some disapproval your way, but in the end, I could only click Approval...

Damn damn damn.

:mad:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Skookum said:
Not really. She looks pretty spun out in my book......~~........That's just not fair to the pioneers of this kind of thing....:rolleyes: :oink:

Thanks for my morning coffee spittake Skook. You are truly a poet.