Quantcast

I say goddamn my life is good!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I was just thinking the next ten days of my life over, and my life ****ing rocks!

Saw the Drop Kick Murphys tonight, got to meet the band back stage, and someone bought all of my drinks as a going away present.

Tomorrow I am officially out of Reno for good.

Saturday I jump a plane to Seattle. Two days of debauchery and good times with my riding buddies in Sea town, then we load up Billy Boy's Subie and drive five of the dumbest kids you know into Canada to ride Whistler.

Get back home for a day on the 12th, some friends are throwing a "let's ride N*, drink like retarded fish, and send Ian out with a blast" party on the 13th, then the girl gets here that night. We load up the truck, drive nice and easy down through Rachel, NV to see the aliens and Area 51, then down to Vegas for the night. Get into Arizona on Sunday, staying at the W on the new job's money, then move into my new place on the 16th.

Life is pretty damn awesome when you just let it come around.

Now, bring on the "diesel powered fail" and "please wipe my ass" comments.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm thinking all I can do now is get one of these things tattooed on my inner arm, and life would be complete...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
three months until the bitchfest starts....

i'd say the less you drink the happier you'd be.......but you don't want to hear that sooooo.....

enjoy arizona.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm thinking all I can do now is get one of these things tattooed on my inner arm, and life would be complete...

I learned last week that my son's roommate has almost the exact same tat as a tramp stamp (on a dude).

Glad to hear things are looking up. The last year for me has been a bitch, but mine is getting better, too.

:cheers:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I not even going to ask how you discovered that info. NTTAWWT.
My son running running up to me when I got to his place yelling "You have to see what tattoo Bo got!" followed by laughter and a comment from me to Bo "you are an absolute jackass..."

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
My son running running up to me when I got to his place yelling "You have to see what tattoo Bo got!" followed by laughter and a comment from me to Bo "you are an absolute jackass..."
Your son keeps rooming with some stupid motherfvckers.