Quantcast

I scored a sick goal today.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
First lacrosse practice of the season was today and I scored an epic goal. I beat the defensive middy and was about to roll dodge around the defender when my shoe came off and I started fall. I took the shot, took out the defender, the defender than took out the middy who had been guarding me, and the shot went in. I'm covered in turf burns now but it was worth it.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
So if you beat a middy he was behind you, and how do you hit someone and they in turn bounce into that middy who was behind you?

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
What is it with kids now a days not being able to tie shoes. I see more kids losing shoes riding bikes and in other sports.:disgust1:

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
So if you beat a middy he was behind you, and how do you hit someone and they in turn bounce into that middy who was behind you?
Defenders shift and one defender comes up to cover the middy who's driving than the middy who got beat is chasing and then shoe goes bye bye and they collide.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Actually, "un crosseur" is a slang term which loosely translates to "a jerkoff".

Make of that what you will, jerkoff.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
I dont get it still, one guy hit the other guy and when that first got hit the second guy he hit him out of the way of the goal and you scored