Quantcast

I shall go....

J

JRB

TN said:
since you bought a green dot, does that mean we at least have a year left of your $hit? If you leave can I have it?

j/k...you never annoyed me as bad as some...but you have your moments.
I'm not going any where, but I would donate a couple of bucks to you and LA to get green dots. It means that much to me.

J

JRB

jdcamb said:
I will let all his inane posts slide if he would only stops being a pussy.
Got it. Next time we meet, I promise to kick you in the nuts. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
loco said:
Got it. Next time we meet, I promise to kick you in the nuts. :D
If we ever meet. You would have better odds kissing a rattlesnake then kicking me in the nuts. You would be better off buying me a beer.....

J

JRB

jdcamb said:
If we ever meet. You would have better odds kissing a rattlesnake then kicking me in the nuts. You would be better off buying me a beer.....
That would likely be the actual course of action, but you wanted me to not be a pussy, so I had to say it. :think:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
laura said:
are you f'in kidding me. it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. you couldn't even make it 24 hours. somebody must be pms'ing

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! It was six hours. He couldn't make it one night :p Worst attention whore thread EVER! :p

J

JRB

Again - I said I would be quiet. I never win that stupid game. Ugh.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
loco said:
That would likely be the actual course of action, but you wanted me to not be a pussy, so I had to say it. :think:
kicking a guy in the nuts is the pvssy option, just go for a punch in the face or take out a kidney. I take a beer though!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think RM should have a fundraiser. E-Bay the rights to moderate Loco for a month. I'd start the bidding at $40.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Westy said:
I think RM should have a fundraiser. E-Bay the rights to moderate Loco for a month. I'd start the bidding at $40.

haha

kinda like an e-marionette?

I think RM could raise quite a bit of cash if he had an auction for N8 as well. :thumb:

Is it time for Santa hats yet?

J

JRB

Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I see you already have yours on. Now for christ sakes, put some pants on.
hahahaha - I'm sure glad I decided to stick around and talk. :thumb: