Quantcast

I shall go....

J

JRB

If you want to PM me, cool. I apparently post nothing of any significant interest, and appear to just screw with people so, I bid you adieu. I seem to have run people off, singlehandedly, so I shall be quiet.

Later

*I see Burly is back, and posting about pee. I can't suck that much, so I don't see a reason to leave.

**I do plan to try not to piss the mods off.

***I already typed apologies to mail to the people that I made leave. Anyone have Deyv's address while he is travelling the globe??? Position on Mrbigbudisgood's location of his tractor (that doesn't have a computer for him to post from)???

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SuzyCreamcheese said:
I find it amazing that there are people here who take it seriously enough to have their feelings hurt. Amazing.

The Cheese
are you talking about loco or the people he's upset?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
LordOpie said:
we all get frustrated and leave once in a while.
Yeah but not everyone feels compelled to share. I don't know which is more funny, the possibility that people have ever taken Loco seriously, or the fact that Loco is being so dramatic about taking a break. But I think Chicodude said it best: Whatever.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Wow. I can see how upset ya'll are about Loco leaving, His cry for help was hi-jacked by a run-over squirrell.....

If I ever get to the point of no return, I won't post a dang thing, I will just fade away.......

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Loco is the root of all EVIL. ALL OF IT I SAY. He should be hung, drawn and quartered and then the pieces burned and his ashes scattered for his transgressions.

:rolleyes:

Get some self esteem people from somewhere other than the internet.....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Loco left without appointing a new head of the spelling nazi regime?

Does this mean i can run free again?

sweet! thiz totully roxs! :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah people should really just step back and realize that internet forums like this are just concentrated blips of our personality, often accentuated and many times distorted. i personally think EGO and pride is what causes many interesting and knowledgable people from the board because it's hard for them to differentiate a slight or off-handed remark from a cruel insult, when mostly it's just an impersonal statement/opinion more times than naught.
That being said persons should realize that many people are sensitive to that, and should be respectful. Otherwise we just wind up having a board full of assholes.

At any rate i hope that many people recognize that using the board is fun, but recognize that ultimately it's a tool. Whatever you use it for is up to you, but i personally find it a great resource for learning, socializing, and promoting mt. bike advocacy and recreation. We all have mt. biking in common, and that's what brought us all here in the first place.