Quantcast

I shot some pictures at the 2010 Nationals.........

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Cierra Smith 2010 National champion Cat 1 Women (shameless plug)
Enjoy......

Wil
WHO???

:D Didn't get to meet up with you again, bummer. I left early Sunday as I fractured my ankle on Saturday again and just didn't have anything in me on Sunday to hike and shoot.

See you at Windham?

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
WHO???

:D Didn't get to meet up with you again, bummer. I left early Sunday as I fractured my ankle on Saturday again and just didn't have anything in me on Sunday to hike and shoot.

See you at Windham?
hmmm Maybe.....depends on if I get flown out :)

Crankworx?.........I'll be there

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Maybe. Which one?
Cierra will be in whistler for the next 3 weeks but I will be there from the 7th to the 15th....or so : )

Canadian beer is rad dude..... : )

if your going to be there we need to have a Photog BBQ or pizza night...me , you, stik, T-sage.......and freinds : )

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
If you have baby sitting in whistler, I will be at the bbq, my daughter will be in whistler camp all day while I work, ride and take pics, but night time, its up to you Wil! haha, I know you are good with kids...just dont tell my daughter about racing DH, I can't stomach another one ;)

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
If you have baby sitting in whistler, I will be at the bbq, my daughter will be in whistler camp all day while I work, ride and take pics, but night time, its up to you Wil! haha, I know you are good with kids...just dont tell my daughter about racing DH, I can't stomach another one ;)

Lets do it then........sushi and beers or steak and beers?

oohhhh.Im bringing my bike.lets ride to man.

Last edited:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
who said we were homophobes. Its cute!

sick shot though, wont complain about seeing pictures, that course looks ridiculously fun.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
This one : ) actually I think I have one of you before the crash.

Yeah....that's the one :P
Turns out I actually cracked my rib in that crash too :( Didn't hurt till I got to the bottom though. Just annoyed that it's the first time I've ever been passed during a race run....at least it was by someone good like JD!!

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Yeah....that's the one :P
Turns out I actually cracked my rib in that crash too :( Didn't hurt till I got to the bottom though. Just annoyed that it's the first time I've ever been passed during a race run....at least it was by someone good like JD!!
Well, this wont ease your pain..but I remember you looking real smooth through the jumps.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
You gotta love bikes..... : )

Hiking around all weekend, laying in the dirt, bit by bugs, thrashed clothes, dehydration and getting run over.......you gotta love it.

I love it.
The race looks like it could be OK to shoot. Haven't seen and crazy rock sections but the jumps and turns can come out decent enough. Just found an SD card from the 2009 Hangtown race OOOPS. Don't think I ever shared those files with the media outlet that got me in.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
I gotta try this bike photography stuff. Looks really fun. (photography is one of my hobbies)
It's really really really fun actually! I have not done it in a while but back in the day when I used to be super into photography, riding was my favorite thing to shoot!
There was even a time when I got accepted to Brooks Institute and got all the loans, then decided on a different career path. But ya, try it!!

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
The race looks like it could be OK to shoot. Haven't seen and crazy rock sections but the jumps and turns can come out decent enough. Just found an SD card from the 2009 Hangtown race OOOPS. Don't think I ever shared those files with the media outlet that got me in.
your right, this race was actually a breeze to shoot....it was a good time.