Quantcast

I Shot the Sheriff

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
You know, I heard the Bob Marley version of it today on the radio going to lunch........ and I have to say, although Marley's is good, I like the original by Clapton better.

-S.S.-
Nice!!!

Bob Marley didn't quite re-mix it correctly.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
Sometimes you have to take the bait even when you know damn well there's a hook in the middle of that doughball...

:drool: @ metal hook with doughball.....

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I knew about the hook. I was just upset that someone would mention marley and clapton in the same post. Really Marley can't hold a candle to E.C.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Lexx D said:
I knew about the hook. I was just upset that someone would mention marley and clapton in the same post. Really Marley can't hold a candle to E.C.
this should get interesting.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Lexx D said:
The six feet of dirt and all do make it difficult. :dead:

I like Clapton's version, too, and a lot more than Peter Tosh's version of "Johnny B. Goode", I must admit.

Come on, guys- slow day? :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Lexx D said:
E.C. is a better musician, but Bob has heart and soul.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
SkaredShtles said:
Maybe your sig should say "Respector of SUCKERS"............... :D

-S.S.-
:p this get's better by the minute. Oh you sure fooled me, man i wish i knew it was a joke :think:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ha, this is great:

"It has everything you could ever ask for in a musical: fire, senseless violence, wanton groupie shenanigans, fire, depraved lust, bitchin' drum solos, hideous car wrecks, alcohol-fueled dementia, fire and, most importantly, severed limbs.

Severed limbs on fire. "

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
And what's the deal with Bob Dylan trying to play Hendrix' All Along the Watchtower?
I doubt that Dylan guy could write a song of his own if his life depended on it.