Quantcast

I should be asleep right now. Sunday not fun day GMT.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Didn't get to sleep until 1am and woke up at 4am to take the sister-in-law to the airport. Only to find that she took an Uber 15min earlier. Now I'm stuck awake. Boo. At least I'm eating Nutella on fresh french bread.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Up with the rug rats while Mrs. Optimus gets some much needed rest. About to eat pumpkin pie and drink a large quantity of coffee. The 2 year old just asked me to watch bike videos so there is that.

Buddies are all back in town so hanging at the jump spot is on the docket.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
will miss travel-utilizing huxx in durham due to driving back to charlotte this am. drinking coffee. wondering if i might squeeze in a quick ride after lunch...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Had high-brow French food (Coohills is tasty) followed by low-brow entertainment (Avalanche vs. Canucks) last night.

This morning pie for breakfast for all. The cheesecake is running low, the pumpkin pie is gone, but there's still near half of the giant apple pie.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I too was woken up at an ungodly hour, but by my stomach saying its time to poop. Hit the bong shed after and went back to sleep.

Just about to leave for todays ride. It actually looks like the sun might be coming out. :)

Mini pizza on naan bread is for dinner tonight. Excittttttted.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I too was woken up at an ungodly hour, but by my stomach saying its time to poop. Hit the bong shed after and went back to sleep.

Just about to leave for todays ride. It actually looks like the sun might be coming out. :)

Mini pizza on naan bread is for dinner tonight. Excittttttted.
This is when Thanksgiving has it's revenge. Me too.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Fresh rubber all around for me Scout. Going to show some people around the trails today. It's sunny and warm (in the low 50's). Any Wetside monkeys want to escape the muck? Get to Yakima by 1pm and I'll take you on a 10 mile loop with 1k vertical, plus extras.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ride complete.
Green chile chicken casserole leftovers eaten.
Shed, shower, beers, dog walk and football for remainder of day.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Bigly ride yesterday has me tight and sore today. Overcast skies are also making me less motivated to go for another ride. Might ping @Nick to see what he's up to... I could be talked into a ride at an easy pace... or shuttling.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Rain has arrived here. I want to finish my outhouse today but I might just hang out in the saloon with the kid and have a fire. Hopefully my buddy comes over and turns my saloon into a bong shed.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went out gothing two nights in a row. Dressed in black and drinking whiskey until 3am. Up too early for peopleing. Consuming bagel & lox & espresso.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went for a kick ass road ride this morning, 33.24 miles in 2.5 hours. I did the 2.2 mile climb up to Lake Del Valle out of the saddle the entire way. Longest and hardest effort ride I have done in years. Damn good cardio workout using my heavy winter training wheelset vs my 20 spoke carbon race wheels

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
trying to learn Funk #49 on bass. i'm missing a soul, for sure. trying it on the fretless isn't helping.
My dad was a fan of The James Gang and played it loud on the hifi when I was a toddler. Good times. :)

On an annoying note I woke up this morning to dull kidney pain on my right side, by noon I was at the ER. The CT scan showed a 3mm stone near the exit valve, still have not passed it yet. Got some flomax and oxycodone acetaminophen for what should be a super fun night.

I think I will watch some old James Gang videos.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My dad was a fan of The James Gang and played it loud on the hifi when I was a toddler. Good times. :)

On an annoying note I woke up this morning to dull kidney pain on my right side, by noon I was at the ER. The CT scan showed a 3mm stone near the exit valve, still have not passed it yet. Got some flomax and oxycodone acetaminophen for what should be a super fun night.

Damn. Good luck...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

As a fellow kidney meteorite man, you have my deepest sympathies.
PS: the only thing that works against those rocks is moar beer

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cooked for these really nice Irish folks. Great family with great kids. Kind of Richy Rich with the big gaudy house and like 10 dogs. Great Dane and I became quick friends. Kitchen was extraordinary. Top notch everything. I made steak tips (bavette) in chiavetta sauce, chips, fipps (mushy peas), and kipps (fried pieces of cod in bear batter), and homemade tartar sauce, Forgot the lemons however. Plenty of Tilamook Dew and Woodford reserve for good measure.....

I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't expect payment. Bong shed had a Maserati and a gull wing Mercedes in it. BMW motorcycle collection also. Unused greenhouse and servant quarters above the garage. I am still stunned as to what I have stumbled on.... East bay trails 1K from the driveway.... In ground pool. Spa. Sauna, and a Cabana with a full outdoor kitchen. Crazy how some folks live.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Got a 5am red-eye tomorrow morning, if I went to sleep, I'd have to wake up at stupid 2am or something, so fuck it, just going to stay awake. Usually allows me to sleep pretty easily the first night in the hotel anyways. Horrible flights though.