Quantcast

i smacked a caucasion today

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Tonight i went to see my pal's band play in a smoke filled bar just right up the road. It was good times, seeing some people i haven't seen for a while. Anyways there was this dude who kept going up and heckling the band to play Metallica. "C'mon man. Play Metallica!!!" It got pretty annoying really. Personally myself i've been having a stressful week, i'm usually not one to act out but when i saw the guy head for the can i knew i had my chance. i quickly followed him into the bathroom, and while he was at a stall i snuck up behind him and slammed his head full force into the concrete wall. He must have passed out immediately his head hit the urinal on the way down. While convulsing in a pool of his own blood and urine i gave him a few good kicks for good measure. Haha that felt so good i bummed a cigarrette off a dude amazed and dumfounded as he witnessed my aggressive disdain on this poor bastard. i haven't smoked for years, man i was buzzin. Anyways i figured i should cut out before the cops show up, i gave a wave to my pal as i slipped out, he was looking at me like "where the hell are you goin?". Since it was their first live show i feel kind of bad leaving early and all. Welp anyways hope the rain doesn't keep me from riding this weekend, otherwise i might have more of this pent-up anger to deal with. :cool:

a tribute to Old_Dude & Drunken Ninja

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just be careful dude. You really have to make sure those caucasions don't wake up until your gone. Because if they wake up and can summon some friends you've got a unruly gang on your hands. By themselves they are push overs, but if you get a bunch of them together and they can get thier hoods on...... Just be careful OK Skooks. The dangerous ones usually do shout out for Metallica. My advice to you is the next time you feel like beating down a caucasion find one that is yelling out for Hotel California or Journey......jdcamb

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I smacked a jew today.

Echo, if you're going to delete my posts, at least have the courtesy of PMing me.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LordOpie said:
I smacked a jew today.

Echo, if you're going to delete my posts, at least have the courtesy of PMing me.
OK dillhole, I would like to go do some work on my bike and then go for a ride, but since you're being especially annoying today I'll humor you for a minute. Most people here don't know you're jewish. So your post is basically flame bait. Which means when I come back here later there will be a bunch of crap to clean up. Not to mention your sig which is a blatant violation of RM's rules. And the rest of your posts today which seem to be targeted at gaining mod attention. Well you got it.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Tonight i went to see my pal's band play in a smoke filled bar just right up the road. It was good times, seeing some people i haven't seen for a while. Anyways there was this dude who kept going up and heckling the band to play Metallica. "C'mon man. Play Metallica!!!" It got pretty annoying really. Personally myself i've been having a stressful week, i'm usually not one to act out but when i saw the guy head for the can i knew i had my chance. i quickly followed him into the bathroom, and while he was at a stall i snuck up behind him and slammed his head full force into the concrete wall. He must have passed out immediately his head hit the urinal on the way down. While convulsing in a pool of his own blood and urine i gave him a few good kicks for good measure. Haha that felt so good i bummed a cigarrette off a dude amazed and dumfounded as he witnessed my aggressive disdain on this poor bastard. i haven't smoked for years, man i was buzzin. Anyways i figured i should cut out before the cops show up, i gave a wave to my pal as i slipped out, he was looking at me like "where the hell are you goin?". Since it was their first live show i feel kind of bad leaving early and all. Welp anyways hope the rain doesn't keep me from riding this weekend, otherwise i might have more of this pent-up anger to deal with. :cool:

a tribute to Old_Dude & Drunken Ninja
Goodness! The drama :nope:

TLow, it's pouring out! :mad: Our ride might be in danger :angry:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
williesurvives1 said:
might want to try doing that at the Caucasian club
Do they like Metallica there?

LordOpie said:
I smacked a jew today.
i bet you're a big Metallica fan..... :rolleyes:

Snacks said:
Goodness! The drama :nope:

TLow, it's pouring out! :mad: Our ride might be in danger :angry:
Someone else is gonna have to pay then.... man maybe i should haven't had that smoke, i just got back from the store after buying a pack and i just realized i don't own an ashtray, oh well thank goodness for cheap plates from IKEA.

J

JRB

Good job, Skooks. I hate white people.

*edit - thanks for the tribute to the fallen monkeys

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco said:
Good job, Skooks. I hate white people.

*edit - thanks for the tribute to the fallen monkeys
I hate everybody especially if they're into Metallica. Man i forgot how much i missed a good non-filter Camel first thing in the morning. :thumb:

J

JRB

Skookum said:
I hate everybody especially if they're into Metallica. Man i forgot how much i missed a good non-filter Camel first thing in the morning. :thumb:
I am going to start dipping Copenhagen and beating white folks first thing in the morning. That sounds like a good thing to do. :thumb: Thanks for the idea.