Quantcast

I start a new job on Monday.

J

JRB

Well, kind of. I have been doing it for a few weeks, hence the lack of good John content lately. I am taking over the Dealer Support group, i.e. customer service. I am kind of torn. I get more money and I am now one of the 8 staff members, so that is cool. Unfortunately, one of my favorite people is being kind of demoted so it can happen. There is a reason, but it is still sad. Anyway, it's cool that I get some experience that will, no doubt, help me in the future. I like to help folks, so it will be cool. I look forward to the challenges, but will certainly miss my screwing around time. I am sure I will check in every day or so, so I will see you around.

J

JRB

Uhm - actually school furniture, but working for John Deere would rock. :thumb:

J

JRB

.:Jeenyus:. said:
I nominate this for worst sentence ever.
Don't pin yourself down like that. Mack has far more worse than that to offer.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
Unfortunately, one of my favorite people is being kind of demoted so it can happen. There is a reason, but it is still sad.
that's the best! in my opinion. i get a sick thrill out of that kind of stuff.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
loco said:
Don't pin yourself down like that. Mack has far more worse than that to offer.

I'm not quite pinning myself down on that. I can still nominate others too. :sneaky:

Getting back on topic, congrats on the new job. :thumb:

J

JRB

.:Jeenyus:. said:
I'm not quite pinning myself down on that. I can still nominate others too. :sneaky:

Getting back on topic, congrats on the new job. :thumb:
Thanks - keep the pencil sharp, as mack will give you lots to nominate.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
loco said:
Uhm - actually school furniture, but working for John Deere would rock. :thumb:
No stuff! "uh, yeah, this is Weee-ill down 'ta D.E.R. in Angleton. Ah gots uh cusmer wonts ta wartch the Spicy Chanul or somesuch on his tractor. Y'all got sumtin we kin sell 'em?"

BTW, Congrats on the new doodies!