Quantcast

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
MOTHER F#($*#*$#($# PIGS!!!!! Thats all I have to say! How in the twenty first century can someone get poop on a bathroom floor? Not in a stall either, right in the middle of the floor.... I'm walking to the pisser and the next thing I notice is my foot sliding... I look down and there is a huge smashed turd.... most if it is wrapped around the sides of my dress shoe.

Don't even ask how I had to clean it off. Freaking GROSS.

To make matters worse, as I'm cleaning up my boss walks in and ask who sh!t on the bathroom floor... Looks over at me and just starts laughing his ass off.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Have you never visited New York? I've only visited twice, yet learned quickly to always watch where one steps. A rogue poop always appears when you least expect it.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
The stealth pooper strikes again. Happened at work too, but thankfully I was able to watch my step just in the knick of time.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
thats what blows my mind - its a professional place..... Must have been some blue collar worker
Here somebody has started sticking buggers on the wall in the bathroom. Happened where I worked before too. Really strange fetish albeit not as strange as pooping on the floor.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Well it has happened again - this time the poor women that cleans the bathroom found it. I big pile of crap sitting about a foot in front of the toilet. Amazing!
I was in a meeting with upper mgmt and they were talking about the "incident". Some mgmt wanted to know if they should send out an email warning the person. Other mgmt wanted to know if they could put a video camera in the bathroom.... HAHA we have nicknamed the guy "Turd Burgle"

So the "Turd Burgle" has our building in a uproar..... more time come I'm sure.