Quantcast

I suppose it could be much worse.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Women OWN you.

Nah - they were weird. Pressley would reference a post, and then delete it. There would have been a great deal of dedication to RM to keep up with what was going on. Haven't seen Pressley, since the "what if you win the lottery" thread. I feel less special now. I'm gonna find another lady monkey to send me PMs.

J

JRB

I gotta hand it to Stoney. That is pretty close to ownage. DOH!!!!!!!!

Was Pressley hot enough to make it worth it???

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
stoney98 said:
Yadda yadda yadda. You want the whole story. Here you go. Met chick at shop about 3-4 years ago, nothing doing, had a g/f. She reappears in Dec. after starting med school. My mechanic gives her my #. We go out a few times, nothing doing, I start seeing my ex again. Fast forward to 2 months ago. She shows up again, we get some drinks, hookup. She grabs my hoodie in car, plan on getting it later :rolleyes: (gave up on it). She takes off for east coast w/ said hoodie (doesn't mention she left), enter RM saga, she has hoodie, I'm pissed. I write off said hoodie. Get hoodie in mail from yeti, no packing slip saying from her (why would I assume this??), assume yeti sent it to me. Start thread super stoked that yeti tossed me a hoodie, call yeti tell them thanks. FFWD: Find out the she sent me hoodie, I looked like an ass in front of sponsor, even more pissed off. seh comes onto RM, lots of pm's doesn't get what I'm saying, I put it on the public forum ot gedt point across. Currently: My relationship w/ Yeti has been effected negatively (I can't even get a call back), I'm out a hoodie that my ex gave me for my b-day (that I really liked, fit well and was WARM), now I have a hoodie that's not as nice as my prior, a hurt sponsor relationship (sponsor of almost 5 years), and a bunch of asshats taunting me on the internet because of a f'in girl that doesn't get it.
That's it in summary, at best. What else do you want? DHG? How about you taunt the fact that I listen to avril lavigne some more. Or better yet, how about you get enough going on in your life so you don't have to spend all your hours of enjoyment taunting people online. It's like you're in f'in highschool GROW UP.
i'm not taunting you at all, i'm making fun of her actually. she sounds kinda whacked and her actics are pretty fun to mock.

how can that little mix-up with yeti cause them to not call back?? you just accidently thanked them, right???

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
i'm not taunting you at all, i'm making fun of her actually. she sounds kinda whacked and her actics are pretty fun to mock.

how can that little mix-up with yeti cause them to not call back?? you just accidently thanked them, right???

I never got why that was a big deal. I suck too much to have a sponsor so I wouldn't know though.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
What else do you want? DHG? How about you taunt the fact that I listen to avril lavigne some more. Or better yet, how about you get enough going on in your life so you don't have to spend all your hours of enjoyment taunting people online. It's like you're in f'in highschool GROW UP.
Well you should read my signature...when I don't have much to do at work and I have to be at my desk...I have nothing better to do...note that my posts are between 7 am and 4 pm M-F...don't flatter yourself into thinking I have nothing better to do in life but to taunt your sorry, bragging ass online.

And YOU'RE the one that said you listened to Avril Levine...quit being such a baby...any guy that talks a game about being stoked his girlfriend is leaving, and then comes online to tell everyone how he cried about it while listening to Avril Levine is setting himself up to be teased.

Maybe your sponsor isn't interested anymore and this was their out...to use a phone call to cut you off...

OH! and FURTHERMORE...you made fun of my pretty baby blue V10...so THERE! neener neener NEEEEEENER! Go play with your imaginary 'friend'.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
It's a big deal because I called up, thanked them for the hoodie, yadda yadda. And it wasn't from them. Seth had no idea what the hel I was talking about. I lost credability. It's hard to recover it once lost. Throw me having to call back and apologize for being an ass, and well, it';s hard to recover from.

It's a big deal because if I looked like an ass with them, how do I look to the general Yeti public? It's bad for the image, and that's kind of a part of sponsorship.
That doesn't make sense though...if someone sent you a yeti hoody from yeti as a gift without a card, how does that make you lose credibility?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
At what point in this whole saga did the hoodie get pierced?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
for all the sh1t that has happened, not worth it at all. I should have listened to my bro's and not my little head.
I'm out my best/oldest sponsor, I'm not racing anymore so I will have LOTS of trouble getting a new one. I wish this shizz had never happened. I should have gone for a run with my bro instead of getting drinks.
Biggest headache EVER. Total WAPCE (Women Are Pure Concentrated Evil)

Now would be a good time to break out that Avril Levine CD! :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well you should read my signature...when I don't have much to do at work and I have to be at my desk...I have nothing better to do...note that my posts are between 7 am and 4 pm M-F...don't flatter yourself into thinking I have nothing better to do in life but to taunt your sorry, bragging ass online.

And YOU'RE the one that said you listened to Avril Levine...quit being such a baby...any guy that talks a game about being stoked his girlfriend is leaving, and then comes online to tell everyone how he cried about it while listening to Avril Levine is setting himself up to be teased.

Maybe your sponsor isn't interested anymore and this was their out...to use a phone call to cut you off...

OH! and FURTHERMORE...you made fun of my pretty baby blue V10...so THERE! neener neener NEEEEEENER! Go play with your imaginary 'friend'.

Actually - there is a lot of ownage going on here. :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
Because I called and thanked them for it. Usually whn you get a gift you konw who it's from. Nevemind, you don't get it do you?

Not really in this situation...It's not like say...in the case of a girl...she receives flowers without a card...calls boyfriend or husband to thank him, and it's not him who sent them...I could see THAT sort of a situation damaging a relationship...but what I don't get...and it could be because I am sponsored only by ME...is that if you call to say thanks...Seth says, I didn't send you any hoody...why that would be such a big deal? And if it is...and its going to damage your relationship with your sponsor...something so trivial (unless you left something out)...then I wouldn't want to be sponsored by a company that you have to walk on eggshells with. Yeti has never struck me as anything more than a bunch of cool dudes...I haven't dealt with them in years, but when I did, they were all really cool...not sure why they would go off cuz you thanked them for a hoody they didn't send and then especially if you called back to say oh, someone sent it as a gift...that doesn't make YOU look like an ass...you were doing the most logical thing...thanking your sponsor for something you received from them sight unseen...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
Because I called and thanked them for it. Usually whn you get a gift you konw who it's from. Nevemind, you don't get it do you?

NO! Not always! Once I received a package in the mail and it was this creepy clown doll that had this horrific giggle...I called the company that sent it and they said it was an anonymous gift...they never banned me from ordering from there again...found out years later that Chuckling Charlie was a gag gift from a friend that knows I hate clowns...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Just got back from the bank, anyone care to share the cliff notes version of this thread.
So far all I got was Stoney throwing a hissy fit over a hoodie.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
it's so cool when you make a post after i do, cause it's like we're standing side by side with our collective asses together!
i know we just need pics with our hands on each others asses now.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
When MMike took it down to the local piercer...

BigMike, [holding Lisa by her shoulders, shaking her to get the point across], BigMike I tell ya.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Doh! Sorry...all these Mikes...MMike...BigMike...MikeD...it's hard to get em straight...

Well, if it had been the first time I told you. :eviltongu But no, you just won't listen.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I'm just jealous that Burly, whom I'm assuming is a NON-Mike, was getting Pressley PMs on the side, too. I thought I was the only one...alas, alas, the Internet has made a monkey out of me again.

MD

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
dh girlie said:
Doh! Sorry...all these Mikes...MMike...BigMike...MikeD...it's hard to get em straight...
Well, I know i'm straight :)

If you send the Yeti Hoodie to me, I could have it pierced for you if you like :) I could even do it for free, at my apartment :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BigMike said:
Well, I know i'm straight :)

If you send the Yeti Hoodie to me, I could have it pierced for you if you like :) I could even do it for free, at my apartment :D

I've got a Nor Cal hoodie I'd like pierced...can I trust that a so cal bro ain't gonna mess with it cuz it's representin the NC?

edit: sorry...wrong mike...that is MikeD that is in so cal...sorry...

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
jebus! how many people got email from her? So, I'm not the only one who thinks she's a little off?

Yup - you're not the only one. We were just trying to get some good modeling shots. She quit PMing me when I said that not all doctors or models were hot. Post pics and I will stop making fun of you.

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
I have no pics of her. I have no camera or camera phone (working on that one). Like I said before, she's cute, but not worth the effort. I think I'm gonna go back to 18-20y/o's they haven't had a chance to go wapce yet.

I want a new phone that doesn't take pictures. I don't see the need. Are young girls just little hookers with no feelings or something??? What am I missing??? If you are in the bay area, maybe you could have a dance off with Joe Pozer for Lisa. :D I'm sure she'd like a piece of you.