Quantcast

I suppose it could be much worse.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
Are young girls just little hookers with no feelings or something?
Well they have feelings, but they just give up easier. I see stoney's point here.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stoney98 said:
that and they're impressionable. You get to be the one that fuks them up, not the sucker that has to deal with them! :devil:
Whats with the Dodge Neon in your avatar :devil:

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
I hate you BS. And if you're gonna bag on the Subie, at least try to insult it as an SRT4, because t3h $rt4 is t3h fA$tAr!
On second thought, she likely won't be interested.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Megan Black said:
i'm not taunting you at all, i'm making fun of her actually. she sounds kinda whacked and her actics are pretty fun to mock.

how can that little mix-up with yeti cause them to not call back?? you just accidently thanked them, right???
Yeah... That is the one part of teh story I don't get.
:help: :think:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
All this because I accidently said that loco-gringo could have had his custime title changed to Ball Sucker and I got mine changed to that instead. This winds up being the most entertaining thread of the day so far for me.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
The part of the story that I dont like, is that the boy gave up looking for the puppy after only an hour. He didnt visit the local shelters or put up fliers or anything, he just gave up and went home. You gotta think. You got a pet. You got a responsibility. You get your ass out there and FIND THAT ****ING DOG!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dh girlie said:
Theres something definitely missing in the story...OR...he doesn't race anymore so why should they sponsor him? It's difficult to obtain sponsorship, and why sponsor one that doesn't race?
Because stoney e-bikes, and beats everybody.

Plus it seems like he's got some sort of bike smuggling program going because every week he has a dh bike or two on the Buy/Sell Forum. Maybe Yeti is in on it too. :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
mtnbkr4235 said:
Because stoney e-bikes, and beats everybody.

Plus it seems like he's got some sort of bike smuggling program going because every week he has a dh bike or two on the Buy/Sell Forum. Maybe Yeti is in on it too. :think:
Right...either Yeti blows or he's not tellin servin us the whole enchilada...I used to help with athletic sponsorship at a very LARGE bicycle related company, and we'd never have done that over something like the sweatshirt incident...especially when the 'insert LARGE bicycle related company name here' public image was at stake over a phone call thanking us for a sweatshirt we didn't send...:rolleyes:

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
stoney98 said:
I sell bikes for friends, alot.
As for Yeti, this was the first season I didn't race and it was injury related. Also it didn't help that I put my sponsorship ont he line for Final Cause when the team bailed on it and started going to other companies. Looked REAL bad to say the least. My best bet is this was the last straw. I'm still trying to figure this out, but I'm not to stoked and if this did effect things negatively, well, that's a great way to score points in my book.
So does ABE still ride?

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
stoney98 said:
when he can. He's been really busy with school/research. that and I had his evil disassembled. I'd say he rides 2-3x month
Research?
On what? Research on how to get a date?
:nuts: :devil: