Quantcast

***I suppose it's Monday GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Back from a visit to Indiana, I ran 2 days out of 3 without being chased and managed to survive. Had a sweet bike ride with my Ma as well... A meandery bike path sort if ride but awesome that she's enjoying her new bike. Good to see the fam, but I'm happy to be back home in Colorado.

I got a job, I got a new car, today is a good day RM....
Congrats!

so did I miss anything?
gnope.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Congrats to all the new jobbers, runners, and those getting fiberglass removed from their limbs.

I logged some air-miles on my DH bike on Saturday. Those trails are under a blanket of snow this morning.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
F**king rain. Rain, rain, rain, rain.

Eff this.

At this rate all the colors will be stripped off the trees as they turn.

F**king rain.
My backyard is saturated. The grass is growing too fast, and I can't mow because of how wet the grass is. It falls over and kills the grass it's laying on, so it's a vicious cycle. Es no bueno.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My backyard is saturated. The grass is growing too fast, and I can't mow because of how wet the grass is. It falls over and kills the grass it's laying on, so it's a vicious cycle. Es no bueno.
My mower decided to take a $hit Saturday when the boy was just getting started on the back yard. So now I'm waiting on parts and the f**king $hit is going ape on me.

#1stworldwhitepeopleproblems

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Srsly - I was calculating it just the other day... and it turns out none of these kids are going to pay for themselves. So I guess I'll get whatever slave-labor I can out of 'em.
skiing isn't exactly cheap....rent them out to a farm during the summer...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a blast geeking out at the Rose City Comic Con on Saturday. Rained all day on Sunday but still managed to ride one of these:

I have to say, not a fan. It had good power, but it's so heavy and bulky, and clumsy as sh!t. A horrible riding experience. So if it isn't too sh!tty out next weekend, I am riding one of these:

<edit>
While the second won't be as comfy for the 2x, she will have to suck it up. :rofl:

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Currently playing the waiting game to hear back from my Friday interview. ( which went pretty well)

Went for a jog AND a ride on Saturday. Both pretty mellow, but still got the heart pumping. I also strava ed the drive home by accident and pissed off some roadies by winning a handful of KOMs.

Shoulder is still improving, but still keeping me off any steep and/or rough trails. Sucks. Hard. I'm thinking there's something pretty wrong with this joint apart from its age...

Might check out a use devinci Liverpool commuter today after work. $400 and bristling with all the city bike goodies one could ever need/want.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Got back from our little road trip on Saturday and spent most of yesterday bumming around. Final itinerary on the road trip was Durango, Mesa Verde, Silverton, Ouray, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Crested Butte & Kebler Pass, then St. Elmo ghost town before heading back home. Sorting through all the pictures now.